ArkTex
KA5AAA
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2021
- Messages
- 334
- Reaction score
- 193
Hi all,
So I have my desktop here with me that I was going to use two RTl-SDR blog V3's and SDRTrunk. I've already used the two in my laptop just fine, but wanted to move them to something more like a base station.
The only issue is when I try to go identify the SDRs, I get the Error 9: error writing byte buffer: pipe error. I have tried different combinations of USB ports on my PC, and even the USB hub that I used on the laptop to no effect. Fresh install of SDRTrunk and everything.
I'm confused as to why they'd work perfect on my laptop but don't even detect on my desktop.
So I have my desktop here with me that I was going to use two RTl-SDR blog V3's and SDRTrunk. I've already used the two in my laptop just fine, but wanted to move them to something more like a base station.
The only issue is when I try to go identify the SDRs, I get the Error 9: error writing byte buffer: pipe error. I have tried different combinations of USB ports on my PC, and even the USB hub that I used on the laptop to no effect. Fresh install of SDRTrunk and everything.
I'm confused as to why they'd work perfect on my laptop but don't even detect on my desktop.