SDS 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my sds 100 for about 2 months now, my problem is that the sds 100 is kinda of spotty now. It will receive and drop out. Sometimes it wont even show the tower strength. Listening to Harris County p25 phase II.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I have had my sds 100 for about 2 months now, my problem is that the sds 100 is kinda of spotty now. It will receive and drop out. Sometimes it wont even show the tower strength. Listening to Harris County p25 phase II.
Be sure that you have the closest, correct, site programmed. Are you using the original antenna, or a replacement? If not the original, which antenna are you using? And which site?

Once you verify that you have the correct site (or sites) programmed, you might try tweaking the filters for that site (or sites if more than one used).

And verify that you have the squelch set correctly (not too high). In most cases a setting of "2" seems to work well.

Be sure that you have the closest, correct, site programmed. Are you using the original antenna, or a replacement? If not the original, which antenna are you using? And which site?

Once you verify that you have the correct site (or sites) programmed, you might try tweaking the filters for that site (or sites if more than one used).

And verify that you have the squelch set correctly (not too high). In most cases a setting of "2" seems to work well.

I'm using the factory antenna and I have the correct site programmed. Im scanning HC Northeast Simi. Ill try the filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.