SDS 200 for $90

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS

WX9RLT

Ham, Scanners, GMRS
Thanks. Yeah, I was thinking that . But at the same time, I don't want to pass up this deal. So before getting it, I wanted to ask on here to see if anyone had experience with the place.

Much appreciated for the feedback and quick response

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
I've often wondered why so many people send iTune card numbers for hundreds of dollars that doesn't have their name on it to pakastani IRS agents named Joe Smith when Mr Smith can barely speak English and says the police are coming in half an hour to take their driver's license, their house and children away from them if they don't pay.

People actually pay with the iTune cards.

The internet is full of scams but most aren't as obvious as this one. Glad nobody sent any money here like some of the other threads we've seen or didn't have to suffer the embarrassment of telling PayPal what a stupid thing they did.

I have to admit it is frustrating to see all of the scams out there. Honestly, it doesn't affect most of us but as said here... There's a sucker born every day.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's probably an empty box with a display and keyboard to make it look good.

Caveat Emptor - as has been said, a sucker is born every minute...Mike

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
www.foxgarb.com is a recent address. It is usually a bad sign. Most scam web sites use new domain names. Registered on:2019-11-11

Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all.

RadioSc

Doesn't play well with others
Wish is a good example. Who on here bought something from wish? They even have scanners on wish

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
My wife has bought a few things from Wish and another place called New Chic, both of which show up on her Facebook newsfeed. She hasn't had a problem except for the Asian sizing on one thing, but they did a return and sent the right size. I warned her! But we both have cards exclusively for internet shopping where we can transfer money over before the buy. Set it up with your bank so if there is an attempted purchase the card will deny it. I have my PayPal linked to that debit card, just for that purpose - security - I keep the card with 1$ on it at all times, so that if it is used w/out our permission the card will refuse the transaction. Best way to shop on the internet.

Xray

Can't these weekly goofball SDS bargain threads be banned ? Not only are they an annoyance and insult to intellegence but they might encourage the more gullbile among us to take a chance and order.

• Angry
Reactions: RRR

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I think this has run it's course. If anyone orders one and receives it they can start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.