SDS100/SDS200: sds200 noob

DennisDt

sorry, all for my probably dumb questions. sorry for typing errors.

i have bought a uniden sas200 scanner about a year ago and i never used it at his full potential. since it got the decoding packages also.
i wanted to try this for a long time and even thought that buying proscan would make it easy for me to get them digital freq to decode.. but no.. :cry:. my question is there any ,how-to, to get cap+ to work. i have the freq 448.7375 mhz its using MotoTRBO Trunk i have the color-codes but can't find the LCN codes and how to store them. ... i tried to use the you tube channel ''a boy and his scanner'' but no luck he is going too fast for me to follow it... hope someone can help me a bit here.. thanks

Ubbe

It's a single frequency cap+ system? Program it as a DMR One Frequency Trunked system and see if it works, no need to enter color codes or LCN.

If that works then you can program it as MotoTrbo and leave the LCN at 0. Then go to LCN Finder and select that system and let it monitor the activity and it will find its LCN. If it is only using one frequency then it's a 99% chance that the LCN are 1.

Always program a talkgroup 1 as leaving it blank in OFT and MotoTRBO might cause it to not operate properly. And always set IDSearch to On.

/Ubbe

DennisDt

It's a single frequency cap+ system? Program it as a DMR One Frequency Trunked system and see if it works, no need to enter color codes or LCN.

If that works then you can program it as MotoTrbo and leave the LCN at 0. Then go to LCN Finder and select that system and let it monitor the activity and it will find its LCN. If it is only using one frequency then it's a 99% chance that the LCN are 1.

Always program a talkgroup 1 as leaving it blank in OFT and MotoTRBO might cause it to not operate properly. And always set IDSearch to On.

/Ubbe

thank u Ubbe i will try that first..