sedgwick county phaze 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireattack484

Feed Provider
It can't be coming that soon because there are literally thousands of subscriber units in the field that aren't PII compatible.

dgruver911

OK! Enough misinformation...the following is straight form the horse's mouth (their system administrator) just now:

"The truth is...we have no plans of moving to Phase II anytime soon...really have no need for it at this point..In my opinion, we will start discussing Phase II in or around 2023." (edited for content and main points)

Can we stop spreading rumors now???

nec911

OK! Enough misinformation...the following is straight form the horse's mouth (their system administrator) just now:

"The truth is...we have no plans of moving to Phase II anytime soon...really have no need for it at this point..In my opinion, we will start discussing Phase II in or around 2023." (edited for content and main points)

Thanks Don We might be lucky and be retired by then!

Fireattack484

Feed Provider

Thank you!
Have no idea where people come up with this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.