Simcoe County Roads LRRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora

Noticed Simcoe Roads Freq. 169.905 is spitting out LRRP data. I may be late to the show on this one?

I'm guessing that I'm receiving the Beeton Site, it's only showing one target working on Cty Rd. 9 Near Dunedin

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed that too and my last few trips up there. Appers to be on EMO, works, and county waste frequencies. It was showing Cap+ last I checked so they maybe migrated?

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Noticed Simcoe Roads Freq. 169.905 is spitting out LRRP data. I may be late to the show on this one?

I'm guessing that I'm receiving the Beeton Site, it's only showing one target working on Cty Rd. 9 Near Dunedin

As far as I've ever seen, there's one truck with Motorola LRRP active and I believe it's out of the Beeton or Creemore yard. The rest all run a proprietary format.

The only repeater is located in Edgar. The antenna on the Beeton yard is just for a base station.

I've noticed that too and my last few trips up there. Appers to be on EMO, works, and county waste frequencies. It was showing Cap+ last I checked so they maybe migrated?

No, no Capacity Plus, they are all standalone repeaters located in Edgar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.