Since when did you have to have a premium account to access input frequencies in the db?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seth21w

So should forums without people always complaining. But its not...

I don't usually complain about anything on here I just found it odd being a member for 13 years and I've never not been able to see input frequencies until I looked for something and it said only premium members get that information.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I believe it changed with the rollout of the new database. And please don’t blame me for it as I have absolutely nothing to do with the database. 😁
But you're a moderator, of course you're in charge of the database! 🤡

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I don't usually complain about anything on here I just found it odd being a member for 13 years and I've never not been able to see input frequencies until I looked for something and it said only premium members get that information.

When everyone started complaining about ads, and bragging about the use of ad blockers, Leslie got rid of the ads (and the revenue stream) so RR had to find a new incentive to get paid members.

seth21w

Okay, but one of the trade offs is that you do not get a page full of ads like you used to when you are not a Premium Member.
I prefer the ads if I can access the database, I also have updated tgids in the database with my own time and monitoring and I don't get paid for that but love to help when I can I just wish it could go back to the access we had before. Just a suggestion thanks!

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
And I thought @KevinC ran everything around here :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:
I get blamed for everything at least.

Anyway, this was discussed in-depth in the thread below. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.