Software 64bit compatible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9IVX

After upgrading from 32bit Vista to 64bit 7, I ran into a few driver compatibility issues with some software that I use. I'm interested in buying a trunking scanner and possibly some programming software and was wondering if anyone has had issues when using a 64bit operating system? I'm leaning towards a GRE PSR-400 and ARC300. Thanks!

mikey60

After upgrading from 32bit Vista to 64bit 7, I ran into a few driver compatibility issues with some software that I use. I'm interested in buying a trunking scanner and possibly some programming software and was wondering if anyone has had issues when using a 64bit operating system? I'm leaning towards a GRE PSR-400 and ARC300. Thanks!

There is an updated driver for the GRE and RS USB cable on the FTDI web site. (FTDI Chip Home Page)

Other than that, all of the software titles should work fine. I can confirm that PSREdit500 does, since Windows 7 64bit is what I use on my development machine.

Mike

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Butels software

I have been using ARC396PRO software with my HP Pavilion dv7 notebook for several months and 'Im running Windows 7-64 bit Home edition and I'm using a USB Adapter to run from the scanner too the computer and have had no issues with running in 64 bit.
Steve

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.