Space Shuttle Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ID2003

Space Suttle Discovery is scheduled to blast off to the International Space Station at 6:21 a.m. April 5, from Kennedy Space Center. This is the 131st shuttle mission, with only 3 left after this flight.

mrkelso

The current administration will not support the moon program so we are dead in the water after the last flight.

DPD1

There's talk of adding a couple more now. But nothing for sure.

K4NRG

Don't forget! If you're within those circles shown on the visibility map in the previous post, you should be able to copy some of the shuttle transmissions on 259.7 Mhz AM. I know I've copied quite a bit in the past from here in Eastern NC with simple equipment.

CalebATC

Don't forget! If you're within those circles shown on the visibility map in the previous post, you should be able to copy some of the shuttle transmissions on 259.7 Mhz AM. I know I've copied quite a bit in the past from here in Eastern NC with simple equipment.

I have about all my NASA frequencies programmed! I'm in the North Georgia mountains now, I just got a new Pro-164, hopefully I can hear something.

Recived freqs. from Military Comms Monitoring. HF VHF UHF

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
Space Shuttle Discovery STS-131 is now in the process of fueling up it's external tanks. It is scheduled for liftoff at 6:21 AM EST.

Off by an hour... It's 6:21am EDT (most of the US uses Daylight Saving Time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.