Spotter Roll Call!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rngr2000

SKYWARN Spotter Southern Middle Tennessee. I took my first class last summer and just attended my second one this Saturday. Looking to take an advanced class now.

KE0SKN

KE0SKN - Member
Premium Subscriber
Happy Holidays to All Member's and Guest of RadioReference

Well another year comes to a close. Christmas approaches and the kids can't wait for the big day when Santa come to bring great joy's to the little ones eye's. Reminder to us all.. Check your smoke detector's and pack your car with emergency road side equipment, so that if you get a flat you won't be left in the cold.
I hope you all have a great Thanks Giving and a wonderful Christmas.

Homepage

elk2370bruce

We've finally got both the basic and advanced in the general area. Took both. LLI-001 assigned by NWS Mount Holly. We're now in the middle of the east coast Blizzard. 10 inches and counting with 35+ winds. Our County SKYWARN program operates on our Sayreville ARC repeater. Another six hours until it ends!

elk2370bruce

We've finally got both the basic and advanced in the general area. Took both. LLIU-001 assigned by NWS Mount Holly. We're now in the middle of the east coast Blizzard. 10 inches and counting with 35+ winds. Our County SKYWARN program operates on our Sayreville ARC repeater. Another six hours until it ends!

KJ4ZZP

NWS Trained spotter here, They no longer do the the advanced class here. They have combined basic and advanced together now. At least thats what the instructor said.

wxwarn285

Southern Middle TN skywarn ham radio advance spotter, I do chasing also mostly in west and mid tn.
Been in ham radio and skywarn for 7 years.

firedrum

new to the game

Just got certified on monday as a basic...been involved in the "Spotter Network" for a year or so now, waiting on an advanced class in my area!
KD8IHC

KB7MIB

I've loved bad/severe weather since I was a kid, and I've been a spotter since 2005. I had wanted to take the Basic course as a refresher, and the Advanced course this past Spring, but transportation issues prevented it. I really need to attend them next Spring, as they prefer you don't go more than 3 years between refresher courses, and it's been about that long now.

John
ARS KB7MIB/GMRS WPXJ598
Spotter I.D. is MAA-503
Sector 2 Maricopa County (Phoenix) and northern Pinal County, AZ
442.800+ PL 100.0 South Mtn. (Linked to Shaw Butte)
442.850+ PL 100.0 Shaw Butte (Linked to South Mtn.)
147.080- PL 162.2 Thompson Peak (Back-up)

N4VKF

Premium Subscriber
Spotter #SPN039 Spotsylvania County,VA - Net Control Voluntter National Capital Skywarn - Sterling Forcast Office KD4IIW

Status
Not open for further replies.