Stalkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

laidback

RailFanning is a way of Life
Premium Subscriber
All;
I am being Staked by someone on this board. I have "Reported " this person but the report goes to this person. No report goes to anyone that can correct the "STALKING"
I am sorry but I had a stroke and type one handed. I am also "older than dirt" but I have some RESPECT for people.
If I offened anyone I am TRUELY sorry, please forgive me.

I only want to attemp gto help where I can.

I am truly OLDER THEN DIRT.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
If you feel you are being stalked by a Radio Reference member I would suggest contacting law enforcement and sending an email to support@reference.com.

And ALL moderators see every post report and can act on them accordingly.

But I have a feeling you are referring to my reply in this thread...

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I reply to many posts/threads. I deleted all your posts in that thread that said you are being stalked. The fact that I replied in a thread you posted in is not stalking.

As far as you being respectful, keep in mind you called another member an idiot earlier today. I gave you no infraction for that and you actually sent me a PM apologizing, then you reported numerous posts of mine for using contractions. Really??? Using contractions???

I moved this to a more appropriate forum and locked it. We normally don't discuss this type of stuff in public, but you wanted to take it there so I obliged.

Oh yeah, if you were in the Marines thank you for your service!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I have "Reported " this person but the report goes to this person. No report goes to anyone that can correct the "STALKING"

No, your multiple reports (many of which made no sense) were seen by all the moderation staff. Your Conversation message was also seen by me. Sorry I didn’t drop everything to action it. Perhaps next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.