• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

State & Nation Wide Linking

Status
Not open for further replies.

amphibian

It has been brought to my attention by my staff of legal experts that the linking one or more repeaters may very well be against the rules and regulation of FCC. Particularly the very description of what GMRS is per the description as outlined by FCC, to witt:

"§95.1 The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS).

(a) The GMRS is a land mobile radio service available to persons for short-distance two-way communications to facilitate the activities of licensees and their immediate family members. Each licensee manages a system consisting of one or more stations."

Within the first line the words "for short-distance two-way communications" is where the legal team has issues with. Per their understanding and opinion "short distance communications" does not include communicating over a distance of more than one repeater, base station, or control station provides. In other words, one repeater generally provides a good communicating distance of an average 75 land mile radius. It is their belief that FCC intended the communicating distance for a licensee to be no more than this. By using methods of VOIP or ROIP (including methods such as Zello), for other than a control station method (like DC or Tone remotes do) it allows one or more operators of a system to communicate further than FCC originally intended causing a violation of FCC rules. Further, they feel methods such as Zello could also be considered a "cross banding" issue to boot.

Unfortunately, they can not provide where FCC has printed or listed the definition or meaning as to "short-distance communicating"....

It is their opinion that until a request for clarification and/or understanding is received back from FCC that no linking should be done so as not to violate any of the FCC current laws.

I formed the USGMRS Association to be a means to assist licensed GMRS users with proper use there of of GMRS communications, to further the opportunities for the licensed GMRS users, and to be an aid when it came to what is legal or not legal with respect to operating GMRS radio equipment... For that reason, I have not yet and will not be turning on any devices that allows for the linking of any repeater(s) until such time a response has been received on clarification of what FCC's meaning is to short-distance communications. Does this mean I/we will stop adding repeaters throughout the country....no. Just means we won't be enabling the linking of them as originally intended.... We all still need more repeaters to communicate on.... especially in areas where there are licensees and no repeaters to use....

Opinions or Comments any one?........

Thanks,

William R Howell,
GMRS License Call Sign: WQYX489
CEO, USGMRS Repeater & Users Group Association
USGMRS Repeater & Users Group Association (usgmrsgroup.club)
FB Group Page: USGMRS Repeater & Users Group

Last edited:

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
That interpretation of "short-distance two-way communications" directly contradicts the reference to "a system consisting of one or more stations". One or more stations cannot be a "system" unless they are linked somehow.

amphibian

That interpretation of "short-distance two-way communications" directly contradicts the reference to "a system consisting of one or more stations". One or more stations cannot be a "system" unless they are linked somehow.

I agree.... but like some other descriptions issued this last week FCC has left too broad of terms in many areas....terms that need to be addressed and a true meaning given as to the wording....

It's very hard for the common people to do what is right and follow the rules when there is conflict within the rules..... It is a set up for failure and violation...

Thanks,

William R Howell,

RFI-EMI-GUY

It has been brought to my attention by my staff of legal experts that the linking one or more repeaters may very well be against the rules and regulation of FCC. Particularly the very description of what GMRS is per the description as outlined by FCC, to witt:

"§95.1 The General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS).

(a) The GMRS is a land mobile radio service available to persons for short-distance two-way communications to facilitate the activities of licensees and their immediate family members. Each licensee manages a system consisting of one or more stations."

Within the first line the words "for short-distance two-way communications" is where the legal team has issues with. Per their understanding and opinion "short distance communications" does not include communicating over a distance of more than one repeater, base station, or control station provides. In other words, one repeater generally provides a good communicating distance of an average 75 land mile radius. It is their belief that FCC intended the communicating distance for a licensee to be no more than this. By using methods of VOIP or ROIP (including methods such as Zello), for other than a control station method (like DC or Tone remotes do) it allows one or more operators of a system to communicate further than FCC originally intended causing a violation of FCC rules. Further, they feel methods such as Zello could also be considered a "cross banding" issue to boot.

Unfortunately, they can not provide where FCC has printed or listed the definition or meaning as to "short-distance communicating"....

It is their opinion that until a request for clarification and/or understanding is received back from FCC that no linking should be done so as not to violate any of the FCC current laws.

I formed the USGMRS Association to be a means to assist licensed GMRS users with proper use there of of GMRS communications, to further the opportunities for the licensed GMRS users, and to be an aid when it came to what is legal or not legal with respect to operating GMRS radio equipment... For that reason, I have not yet and will not be turning on any devices that allows for the linking of any repeater(s) until such time a response has been received on clarification of what FCC's meaning is to short-distance communications. Does this mean I/we will stop adding repeaters throughout the country....no. Just means we won't be enabling the linking of them as originally intended.... We all still need more repeaters to communicate on.... especially in areas where there are licensees and no repeaters to use....

Thanks,

William R Howell,
First, why is your attorney ignoring the new rule making? If you review it, you will find no mention of short-distance in GMRS. Those words describe other part 95 services like FRS and MURS, but not GMRS. In fact, the R&O and Final Order make this observation while discussing licensing.

"31 We note that traditional GMRS system use is significantly different from the other Personal Radio Services that are licensed by rule in that the use of GMRS base stations and repeaters extends the range of communications beyond the very short distances that are possible with, for example, FRS and MURS. If a repeater station under automatic control malfunctions, it can render one of the eight GMRS channel pairs unusable over a wide area. In such a situation, it is necessary to identify the operator of that repeater station in a timely fashion. The most practical way to identify the person responsible for operation of a remotely-controlled GMRS repeater or base station is to note the call sign transmitted over the air and look that up in the Commission’s ULS data base to find the licensee’s contact information."

Secondly, your attorneys opinion that Zello somehow equates to "crossbanding " is technically wrong. The new rules don't prohibit remote control of a GMRS by any means including internet.

Finally, no where in the rules are any limits or definition of limits to GMRS station footprint.

I suggest using a telecommunications attorney, one who is current on the recent Final Order.

The rules do not prohibit linking, nor do they prohibit remote control.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

amphibian

I suggest using a telecommunications attorney, one who is current on the recent Final Order.

That's exactly what I am using.....

Thanks,

William R Howell,

RFI-EMI-GUY

That's exactly what I am using.....

Thanks,

William R Howell,
There is no section 95.1 in the new rules. I would request a reevaluation based on the new rules, or a refund of time spent dwelling on the old.

RFI-EMI-GUY

95.1 was replaced with:

"§ 95.1703 Definitions, GMRS.
General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS). A mobile
two-way voice communication service, with limited
data applications, for facilitating activities of
individual licensees and their family members,
including, but not limited to, voluntary provision of
assistance to the public during emergencies and
natural disasters.

Grandfathered GMRS license. A GMRS license
held by a non-individual person (i.e. a partnership,
corporation, association or governmental unit) as a
result of renewals of a GMRS license issued prior to
July 31, 1987"

amphibian

I would request a reevaluation based on the new rules, or a refund of time spent dwelling on the old.

Well since I didn't pay you, and you not being "the" expert..... I won't ask for for a refund.....

I asked for comments and opinions and your "opinion" has been noted....... Thanks for the input....

Thanks,

William R Howell,

RFI-EMI-GUY

Well since I didn't pay you, and you not being "the" expert..... I won't ask for for a refund.....

I asked for comments and opinions and your "opinion" has been noted....... Thanks for the input....

Thanks,

William R Howell,

OK; My opinion, ignore that lawyers faulty legal opinion and stay the course on your original objective to link repeater sites.

My advice as always is free and the warranty offers your full money back. I do read these GMRS NPRM/R&O's from front to back and comment and provide errata to the FCC. Been in the business for 41 years. Folks tend to interpret the law in such a way they if something is not expressly permitted, it must be prohibited. There is no reading between the lines. That said, this current "Final R&O" still contains errors due to decades of tweaking.

Dantian

By using methods of VOIP or ROIP (including methods such as Zello), for other than a control station method (like DC or Tone remotes do) it allows one or more operators of a system to communicate further than FCC originally intended causing a violation of FCC rules.

The FCC's reasoning on communications range, and the determination of whether linking is a violation are two different things.

Don't have to. It's unnecessary given the plain language of the rule on network connection.

The rules do not prohibit linking, nor do they prohibit remote control.

Remote control is the only purpose for which repeaters may be linked.

That is the meaning of the phrase "sole purpose of operation by remote control" in 95.1749.

coryb27

Premium Subscriber
When one is sinking it is always best to peddle backwards or the mole hill that has became a mountain may consume you said the wise man......

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
It has been brought to my attention by my staff of legal experts

Good to see you can afford to have a "staff of legal experts" It's a bit disconcerting that those experts aren't familiar with the most recent regulations though.

Kind of sad to see that someone who has a "staff of legal experts" would turn to a public message board when those experts offer an opinion that you may not agree with. If I was paying someone for their legal expertise in dealing with FCC rules, I think I would be directing them to get a clarification from Gettysburg, not throwing their opinion out there for public critiquing.

You asked for the opinion, to be rude in return when legitimate points are brought up is childish.

You know what they say about opinions......

amphibian

Good to see you can afford to have a "staff of legal experts" It's a bit disconcerting that those experts aren't familiar with the most recent regulations though.

Kind of sad to see that someone who has a "staff of legal experts" would turn to a public message board when those experts offer an opinion that you may not agree with. If I was paying someone for their legal expertise in dealing with FCC rules, I think I would be directing them to get a clarification from Gettysburg, not throwing their opinion out there for public critiquing.

You asked for the opinion, to be rude in return when legitimate points are brought up is childish.

You know what they say about opinions......

Yes, opinions are said to be like ear lobes.....everyone has some......and you are right in there with them.... Thanks for pointing it out....

How so unprofessional of me to want to place some information I received from some legal experts (who happen to very well versed in the area of FCC rules and regs and whom have submitted a request for clarification just in case it should be of real interest to you) in front of others that might have some of the same concerns or question as I.... so as to possibly obtain their views and opinions... (since several members on here also happen to be members of the USGMRS Association)..... and may I say also... how rude of me not recognizing that the way they posted it may have sounded something other than a little rude as it did to me... I should truly work on my responses with a little more effort in making sure they attempt to please nearly every reader in the future....

In forums like this I am so happy to see there are people like you that have what it takes to bring out what you feel is the misgivings of others.... Such constructive criticism as yours no doubt is always welcome.. I'm sure people like me would be lost if we didn't have people like you to to bring such to our attention.... I say ignorance is bliss and you sir are certainly entitled to be ecstatic.... Thanks again for your enlightenment....it has been well noted..... I look forward to obtaining additional well rounded and knowledgeable information from you in the future......

Thanks,

William R Howell,

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber

How so unprofessional of me to want to place some information I received from some legal experts (who happen to very well versed in the area of FCC rules and regs and whom have submitted a request for clarification just in case it should be of real interest to you) in front of others that might have some of the same concerns or question as I.... so as to possibly obtain their views and opinions...

You are the one who is misguided here. YOU are the one who asked for opinions and comments. The people that you felt were rude in their responses do not come off that way to me, and I'm sure others. In fact, they have been around this board a long time and have contributed large amounts of input based on their experience and knowledge of FCC rules. Most likely more knowledge than your "legal team," but since they were telling you things you didn't want to hear, you responded in a negative and demeaning manner.

If you were truly trying to place information in the public domain for digestion, you never should have added the "Opinions or comments anyone?" line. There were opinions and comments that had legitimate points, but since they did not meet whatever agenda you are trying to meet, you dismissed them without giving any validity to the responding poster. Since your negative responses, I'm sure you haven't noticed but there have been crickets in this thread offering opinion on your original post.

coryb27

Premium Subscriber
You are the one who is misguided here. YOU are the one who asked for opinions and comments. The people that you felt were rude in their responses do not come off that way to me, and I'm sure others. In fact, they have been around this board a long time and have contributed large amounts of input based on their experience and knowledge of FCC rules. Most likely more knowledge than your "legal team," but since they were telling you things you didn't want to hear, you responded in a negative and demeaning manner.

If you were truly trying to place information in the public domain for digestion, you never should have added the "Opinions or comments anyone?" line. There were opinions and comments that had legitimate points, but since they did not meet whatever agenda you are trying to meet, you dismissed them without giving any validity to the responding poster. Since your negative responses, I'm sure you haven't noticed but there have been crickets in this thread offering opinion on your original post.

I have been waiting for the back peddling to begin long ago. Delays in making his custom hardware available, attempts to sell shirts, talk of membership dues and claims of having over 350 users ready to place repeaters onto a system he claims is already active but only to his select admins. Before he was booted off of MyGMRS he had claimed his legal team advised him linking was legal. Now when people start asking questions well getting combative answers and empty lip service he claims again his legal team says linking is not legal. I had several people join his Facebook group and email him, it’s just one lie after another, a great story no doubt but this is nothing more than an old man living in a campground looking for attention. I have attempted to verify what he claims and to this day and yet nothing. We went as far as hiring a private investigator to see if this guy was for real, you can guess what we found; nothing.

It is clear by visiting the USGMRS website this was never going to amount to anything. It’s nothing more than a few static html pages, most of them not completed. In fact the website was recycled from his defunct appliance repair company. When people ask he claims he’s working on it, or the developer is slow or whatever the story is that day. I am surprised I am the only person that saw this for what it was. If I have again stepped out of line I apologize to the admins in advance, again I was always looking out for the interest of the group.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
Before he was booted off of MyGMRS he had claimed his legal team advised him linking was legal.

There is the entire issue right there.

To quote directly from the Private Discussion on MyGMRS titled "GMRS Linking FCC Opinion".

mainehazmt @ MyGMRS said:
Case Id: HD0000002831371
Summary: GMRS rules regarding linking repeaters
Description: I have an active GMRS license, and I moderate a GMRS group on Facebook... I have been getting a lot of people saying that it's not illegal to connect GMRS repeaters together via the Internet because 95.141 says no connection via public telephone switching network
§ 95.141 Interconnection prohibited.
No station in a GMRS system may be
interconnected to the public switched
telephone network except as and in accordance
with the requirements and restrictions
applied to a wireline control
link (see § 95.127). [53 FR 47717, Nov. 25, 1988]
Unfortunately the rules for the GMRS service haven't been updated in more than 15 years
My question is this
Is it legal to connect GMRS repeaters together (other than bymeans of rf) via the Internet or any other means of connection??
If you can answer this, you would be doing me a very big favor.... then I would be able to either admit that I was wrong, or put this issue to rest (I've had over 4 dozen people argue this very fact with me in the last 4 years)
Thanks for your time and patience
Charles
KAF4*** GMRS
N1*** Amateur
*****Solution Description: Dear Mr. Beck,
Currently, the FCC does not have a restriction/rule that would prohibit connecting GMRS repeaters via the internet so long as eligible use and control was maintained of the authorized facilities. *****
(That's what they sent me)
Should you have any further questions, or need additional information, please submit a request through https://esupport.fcc...linerequest.htm or call the FCC Licensing Support Center at 1-877-480-3201, selecting option 2 after the main menu.
Sincerely,
FCC Licensing Support Center

amphibian

I have been waiting for the back peddling to begin long ago. Delays in making his custom hardware available, attempts to sell shirts, talk of membership dues and claims of having over 350 users ready to place repeaters onto a system he claims is already active but only to his select admins. Before he was booted off of MyGMRS he had claimed his legal team advised him linking was legal. Now when people start asking questions well getting combative answers and empty lip service he claims again his legal team says linking is not legal. I had several people join his Facebook group and email him, it’s just one lie after another, a great story no doubt but this is nothing more than an old man living in a campground looking for attention. I have attempted to verify what he claims and to this day and yet nothing. We went as far as hiring a private investigator to see if this guy was for real, you can guess what we found; nothing.

It is clear by visiting the USGMRS website this was never going to amount to anything. It’s nothing more than a few static html pages, most of them not completed. In fact the website was recycled from his defunct appliance repair company. When people ask he claims he’s working on it, or the developer is slow or whatever the story is that day. I am surprised I am the only person that saw this for what it was. If I have again stepped out of line I apologize to the admins in advance, again I was always looking out for the interest of the group.

You are so hilarious..... Hired a private investigator.....now that's even a good one.... I can't stop laughing over that one.... What a total waste of time and money.... and a total waste of the forums resources posting such crapolla..... I told you before, and will tell you again, just like I told others here before.... you could have done just like others have done...all you had to do is call me and I would have provided any information you needed or requested. Even a criminal history report and/or financial reports.... Everyone that has called, emailed me, or personally walked up to me have gotten every answer to every question they have asked....

You have sent me email after email, and PM's after PM's, even on here about how you are going to put a stop to me....how you are going to bring out all the crimes I have done....all the credit card fraud cases, all the bad check cases, child sex charges and such...it goes on and on....to the point that my attorney has taken it and will probably be filing liable & stalking charges on you.... I even went so far to notify the admins here of your doing only to be told they can't control what happens in a PM... Well I guess my attorney will find out if that is correct or not.... But none the less, even after all that....what you have fail to mention each and every time is the 15 1/2 years in law enforcement I served in my community during the times you claimed I did all this bad stuff.... Do you honestly think I would have carried a badge for that amount of time if I was the thug you claimed I was back then> Really, do you.... I seriously believe someone is in need o some mental health services.

I don't know where or what sent you over the edge with me and/or my USGMRS Association other than jealousy.... You have continued to post lies and degraded my character...not to mention insulting my Association members and members of our FB group page....even people who have nothing to do with this site or you.

Yes, you got me....I'm guilty of having some unfinished web pages, yes I said linking was legal in the beginning and yes I had the common decency to question even my thinking (and that of legal experts) and post it on an open forum like this for comments and opinions.... I started an association for GMRS users..... bought and paid for a Internet name, paying for hosting services since I don't have my data center anymore (sold it), buying more and building more repeaters, antennas, hardline, and paying for the installation of such while at the same time maintaining and helping others in my FB group and the Association in getting their repeaters up and running and obtaining mutual agreements for sharing with said same......... Yes I am guilty.... and it's been all out of my pocket without taking one stinking dime to do so...from ANYONE.... So tell me sir, where have I taken advantage of you or anyone else? What is it that made you feel you needed to act in such a manner that you felt you needed to protect people in this forum from?.....

So tell me, what the heck have YOU done over the last few months that even equate to what I have manage to do and have accomplished? Other than spew lies and hatred about me, the Association and the members of the Association.....and people you don't even know or have had any interaction with, what have YOU done?????? Have you started an association for the betterment of and advancement of GMRS and GMRS Licensees?. Have you gone out and invested YOUR time and YOUR money to obtain and install repeaters and worked to receive mutual shared repeater agreements to the tune of approximately 263 total to this date? What about a website, web pages, maps, data bases, servers for the network linking... have you got YOUR network up and running without spending four years to do it like YOUR best buddy over at myGMRS.com did (who claims to be an authority in the networking of repeaters and who also claims to be an authority in web development but who hasn't updated his own website in more than two years...some authority he is... Four years to get a networking system up and running...ya right what a joke that is...). All I've seen you do is sit on your butt and claim I'm a fraud and lead others to thinking I'm some kind of dirt bag scrote.... Looked in a mirror lately?

You know, you people that are admin of this site.... I came back here to join this forum after being gone for several years because numerous people that knew me in the radio business around the country thought I could be of use and be helpful once again with all the knowledge I have and resources at my finger tips. I left here originally because of this same BS.....

I think I will take my toys now and leave you arrogant, egotistical and mostly uneducated ham operators (that were CB'ers to begin with that finally learned how to memorize a few answers to a easy test so you could call yourself radio operators...even though you have no clue of the meaning) and never come back to this site...... I thought it was possible to be a professional over here but you people are too stupid to understand how to be that way.....

It saddens me to have to post such in a forum where I thought there were some really good and educated people but, again, I guess I was wrong.

Admin, thanks for allowing me to come here and join this second go around..... I won't be back and I most certainly will let everyone in every forum I am member of know exactly the type of forum you run over here in my future travels...

Thanks,

William R Howell,

coryb27

Premium Subscriber
You are so hilarious..... Hired a private investigator.....now that's even a good one.... I can't stop laughing over that one.... What a total waste of time and money.... and a total waste of the forums resources posting such crapolla..... I told you before, and will tell you again, just like I told others here before.... you could have done just like others have done...all you had to do is call me and I would have provided any information you needed or requested. Even a criminal history report and/or financial reports.... Everyone that has called, emailed me, or personally walked up to me have gotten every answer to every question they have asked....

You have sent me email after email, and PM's after PM's, even on here about how you are going to put a stop to me....how you are going to bring out all the crimes I have done....all the credit card fraud cases, all the bad check cases, child sex charges and such...it goes on and on....to the point that my attorney has taken it and will probably be filing liable & stalking charges on you.... I even went so far to notify the admins here of your doing only to be told they can't control what happens in a PM... Well I guess my attorney will find out if that is correct or not.... But none the less, even after all that....what you have fail to mention each and every time is the 15 1/2 years in law enforcement I served in my community during the times you claimed I did all this bad stuff.... Do you honestly think I would have carried a badge for that amount of time if I was the thug you claimed I was back then> Really, do you.... I seriously believe someone is in need o some mental health services.

I don't know where or what sent you over the edge with me and/or my USGMRS Association other than jealousy.... You have continued to post lies and degraded my character...not to mention insulting my Association members and members of our FB group page....even people who have nothing to do with this site or you.

Yes, you got me....I'm guilty of having some unfinished web pages, yes I said linking was legal in the beginning and yes I had the common decency to question even my thinking (and that of legal experts) and post it on an open forum like this for comments and opinions.... I started an association for GMRS users..... bought and paid for a Internet name, paying for hosting services since I don't have my data center anymore (sold it), buying more and building more repeaters, antennas, hardline, and paying for the installation of such while at the same time maintaining and helping others in my FB group and the Association in getting their repeaters up and running and obtaining mutual agreements for sharing with said same......... Yes I am guilty.... and it's been all out of my pocket without taking one stinking dime to do so...from ANYONE.... So tell me sir, where have I taken advantage of you or anyone else? What is it that made you feel you needed to act in such a manner that you felt you needed to protect people in this forum from?.....

So tell me, what the heck have YOU done over the last few months that even equate to what I have manage to do and have accomplished? Other than spew lies and hatred about me, the Association and the members of the Association.....and people you don't even know or have had any interaction with, what have YOU done?????? Have you started an association for the betterment of and advancement of GMRS and GMRS Licensees?. Have you gone out and invested YOUR time and YOUR money to obtain and install repeaters and worked to receive mutual shared repeater agreements to the tune of approximately 263 total to this date? What about a website, web pages, maps, data bases, servers for the network linking... have you got YOUR network up and running without spending four years to do it like YOUR best buddy over at myGMRS.com did (who claims to be an authority in the networking of repeaters and who also claims to be an authority in web development but who hasn't updated his own website in more than two years...some authority he is... Four years to get a networking system up and running...ya right what a joke that is...). All I've seen you do is sit on your butt and claim I'm a fraud and lead others to thinking I'm some kind of dirt bag scrote.... Looked in a mirror lately?

You know, you people that are admin of this site.... I came back here to join this forum after being gone for several years because numerous people that knew me in the radio business around the country thought I could be of use and be helpful once again with all the knowledge I have and resources at my finger tips. I left here originally because of this same BS.....

I think I will take my toys now and leave you arrogant, egotistical and mostly uneducated ham operators (that were CB'ers to begin with that finally learned how to memorize a few answers to a easy test so you could call yourself radio operators...even though you have no clue of the meaning) and never come back to this site...... I thought it was possible to be a professional over here but you people are too stupid to understand how to be that way.....

It saddens me to have to post such in a forum where I thought there were some really good and educated people but, again, I guess I was wrong.

Admin, thanks for allowing me to come here and join this second go around..... I won't be back and I most certainly will let everyone in every forum I am member of know exactly the type of forum you run over here in my future travels...

Thanks,

William R Howell,

No reply deserved but needed. I would be happy to talk to your Lawyer, everything I obtained was public information. No stalking has taken place and you have nothing silly man. 31 years in radio, appliance repair, now 15 years in law enforcement, just go away......

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
I even went so far to notify the admins here of your doing only to be told they can't control what happens in a PM... Well I guess my attorney will find out if that is correct or not....

William, as you've already been advised, we cannot control what happens in an email between two parties. However, we can issue warnings and infractions if a member receives a PM which violates RadioReference's policies and the member reports the PM. Since you have yet to report any such PM's, there is nothing we can do. If your lawyer wishes to review the exchanges between RadioReference and yourself, please have him contact legal@radioreference.com. We'll be happy to show him where we have advised you of this several times. I've even bolded some words to try and help you comprehend what we've been telling you.

Not a very professional statement for somebody who claims to be a professional.

Thanks! I welcome the new members you'll drive to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.