State Snowplows

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioman1044

Feed Provider
Not sure where to put this at but here it goes---- I had a listener ask if I would stream the Utah state snowplow operations in our county on my feed.
Is this allowed?

Regards,
Larry

Deziel0495

PE/NB Database Guy
Database Admin
Not sure where to put this at but here it goes---- I had a listener ask if I would stream the Utah state snowplow operations in our county on my feed.
Is this allowed?

Regards,
Larry

I don't see why not. I stream our provincial plows on my feed and never had any issues.

Delta33

Its all good Until,

Some agency you decide to stream becomes unhappy, then they decide to Encrypt their traffic!

richtidd

Database Admin
Is this allowed?

Regards,
Larry

Yes as long as they are a State, County or City agency.

No on Private business.

Fire822

Feed Provider
I had the snowplows in for the Cache feed and were requested by a lot of people to take them out. They chit chat about a lot of stuff not important and then you miss the police/fire traffic. I'm not sure how much the Box Elder snow plows Chit Chat.

radioman1044

Feed Provider
Snowplows

I had the snowplows in for the Cache feed and were requested by a lot of people to take them out. They chit chat about a lot of stuff not important and then you miss the police/fire traffic. I'm not sure how much the Box Elder snow plows Chit Chat.

Hello neighbor------Yes I do agree with you 100%. At our last location in Idaho all they talked about elk hunting and how bad there trucks drove.

This past summer I added a BLM fire channel, after about 3 days of lots of chit chat I remove it.

Thanks,
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.