Summit county programing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackie323

I've been trying to program a bc396t for an older gentleman who lives in Tallmadge. I have freq programmed for akron/summ, South summit, Cuy Falls, Brimfield/Kent, Tallmadge and Barberton. Akron/Summ comes in good as well as kent and tall. Cuyfalls Barb and summit south never come on at all. I have them programmed in Mot, Id search with c chan off. I've tried other combinations of id scan and cchan on. Still nothing. Any idea what I'm doing wrong. Everything else I believe is on default. Poor man has brought this back to me like 5 times. Akron Summ was off when he gave it to me today I put it on id search instead of scan and now it is working again.
Thank you

markle

Barberton is VERY low power. Almost have to be there to get it. Falls is also low with a lot of dead spots. Falls and Stow should be joining Akron/Summit soon per the minutes of Stow City Council.

BillB

Summit

I now work in Barberton and have also noticed there low audio and I don't hear alot
of talk. I have South Summit programmed in that same bank on the 2096 and that's
usually pretty busy. At Manchester Rd and 224 the Sheriffs radios seem to get muffled or
warbly sounding from my end anyway.

Cuyahoga Falls radios sound bad around the Chapel Hill & Rt 8 area.

For what it's worth.

Bill

Jackie323

Thank you those replies make me feel better and answer my questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.