I'm not sure who to contact about the metadata (tags) being slow.
When there is a unit transmitting and the audio is is playing the Tag for that unit/channel is about 10 seconds late to show.
I did some testing with Icecast and Shoutcast servers and I have no problem with the tags being behind.
But if I the the "metadata-interval" option in the icecast conf is set above 4096 there is a lag with the Tags.
I'm don't know if any else has noticed this or not.
I can tell you Icecast server audio is more to real time then shoutcast server.
Shoutcast is :30 to 2min delayed audio.
Thanks guys for using Icecast!
Thanks
John
When there is a unit transmitting and the audio is is playing the Tag for that unit/channel is about 10 seconds late to show.
I did some testing with Icecast and Shoutcast servers and I have no problem with the tags being behind.
But if I the the "metadata-interval" option in the icecast conf is set above 4096 there is a lag with the Tags.
I'm don't know if any else has noticed this or not.
I can tell you Icecast server audio is more to real time then shoutcast server.
Shoutcast is :30 to 2min delayed audio.
Thanks guys for using Icecast!
Thanks
John