Terrorist Threat - individual on his way driving to West Chester

Status
Not open for further replies.

thescannerdude123

Greater Philadelphia area
Anyone else hear this over the radio? Someone is driving from FL to West Chester, last reported on I-95/476

Without posting personal information they repeated over the air, this is what I heard

made terroristic threat on West Chester County Building
43 white male
armed and dangerous
2020 black jeep cherokee
florida plates
reported on 95/476 15 mins ago
stop and hold for chester county detectives

Police currently setup on Route 202 waiting to intercept though I haven't heard much traffic in a while now

thescannerdude123

Greater Philadelphia area
I hadn't heard much - The closest I heard he got was 95 and 476, after that I hadn't heard of any more updates, so I guess it's possible he was caught before he hit Chester County. Since PA State Police are encrypted I wouldn't be able to hear anything from them anyway. Would love to know what happened though....

RichardKramer

Premium Subscriber
I hadn't heard much - The closest I heard he got was 95 and 476, after that I hadn't heard of any more updates, so I guess it's possible he was caught before he hit Chester County. Since PA State Police are encrypted I wouldn't be able to hear anything from them anyway. Would love to know what happened though....
On my recordings, MontCo was cllng PSP Trooper 4 on East Pema Rgn ER Hailing TG12588; but unfortunetly my scanner recorded other tfc, so I missed what if anything was talked about.

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.