TETRA GPS

Spartanman

Hi again guys,

I have the TTT installed on my pc. Im trying to "follow" TETRA devices in the LRRP map, but i dont see nothing. I know this sistem is used in my area at certain point, but i dont find any units or devices. Someone knows something more about this sistem and about how to operate it?

Sorry for my english haha.

Have a good day!

oe5kbo

Hi again guys,

I have the TTT installed on my pc. Im trying to "follow" TETRA devices in the LRRP map, but i dont see nothing. I know this sistem is used in my area at certain point, but i dont find any units or devices. Someone knows something more about this sistem and about how to operate it?

Sorry for my english haha.

Have a good day!
hallo wenn Sie Erfolg haben mit Ihrer Technik gps auf einer Karte darzustellen, könne Sie mich darüber informieren danke

Ubbe

Im trying to "follow" TETRA devices in the LRRP map, but i dont see nothing.
First you have to receive the LRRP data. Do you see it in any of the windows? Many times the LRRP data are not sent out to the mobiles, there's no reason for it, and are not repeated out and then you cannot receive it from the system.

If you see the data it can also be coded in a special way that also include other data from the mobile and will then not follow the LRRP standard and it could also be encrypted. Can you do a screen shoot when you receive the LRRP data?

/Ubbe

Spartanman

First you have to receive the LRRP data. Do you see it in any of the windows? Many times the LRRP data are not sent out to the mobiles, there's no reason for it, and are not repeated out and then you cannot receive it from the system.

If you see the data it can also be coded in a special way that also include other data from the mobile and will then not follow the LRRP standard and it could also be encrypted. Can you do a screen shoot when you receive the LRRP data?

/Ubbe
Simply i don´t understand how ttt works and i dont know if i have installed well. What screenshot do yo need ? ill post it

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
He is asking for a screen shot of DSDPlus showing that it is seeing gps data.

Something like this that came from another thread.

1678791454437.png

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
You first have to know there is gps data for LRRP to process. IF your using the tetra demodulator, then you're using sdr# or sdr++?

Spartanman

You first have to know there is gps data for LRRP to process. IF your using the tetra demodulator, then you're using sdr# ?
Yes, i use tetra demodulator plugin with sdr. What do i have to open to see if there is gps data?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
I do not think you can because DSDPlus does not decode Tetra. If you use tetra demodulator plugin and send the signal to DSDPlus, it's not going to know how to process or decode the Tetra signal.

Unless someone knows of a way to take the decoded Tetra from the plugin and get it into LRRP.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Ok, that makes sense. DSDPlus is not being used. The program in this thread looks to be feeding LRRP

I would start at the beginning of the thread and read it fully as it has changed over the last few years. I do not have tetra near me to even try it, I also only speak English so the video posted is difficult to understand.

thewraith2008

If you are not seeing the GPS messages (with LAT/LON) in the Network Info window of TETRA demodulator, then TTT does not have anything to use to pass on to LRRP so it can plot them.

Many times the LRRP data are not sent out to the mobiles, there's no reason for it, and are not repeated out and then you cannot receive it from the system.
As Ubbe has already mentioned, MS GPS messages are not always returned to the BS downlink.

Spartanman

If you are not seeing the GPS messages (with LAT/LON) in the Network Info window of TETRA demodulator, then TTT does not have anything to use to pass on to LRRP so it can plot them.

As Ubbe has already mentioned, MS GPS messages are not always returned to the BS downlink.
here?Captura de pantalla (158).png