Thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebus29

Wife decided to take a nap. Wife left purse, containing Visa on kitchen table. I have no idea how to explain to wife the new BCD 536 HP which will magically appear in my pick-up next week . All I can say for now is; Thanks Mr. Sandman...Thanks Visa...Thanks Amazon.com !

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Wife decided to take a nap. Wife left purse, containing Visa on kitchen table. I have no idea how to explain to wife the new BCD 536 HP which will magically appear in my pick-up next week . All I can say for now is; Thanks Mr. Sandman...Thanks Visa...Thanks Amazon.com !

Cool! I have both 436/536hp's. They both have same options expect 436hp doesn't do wifi options. You'll enjoy the 536hp.

JamesO

"Priceless",

Oh wait, was that the other card! :D

russellmaher

KC1ANC
How fortunate for you that she left it unattended.

When she comes to bed carrying a set of steak knives, I strongly suggest you learn how to sleep with one eye open.

At least you can enjoy the new scanner.

WILSON43

Premium Subscriber
"They both have same options expect 436hp doesn't do wifi options. You'll enjoy the 536hp."

The 536 doesn't do wi fi either......

Status
Not open for further replies.