The Antenna Farm

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
Everything might be just fine but I can't help but notice that someone starts a thread because of problems or perceived problems with Antenna Farm every 3 or 4 months.
I must have missed most of those threads.

Hey, you had a bad experience with them and don't want to do business with them again. That's your prerogative.

I've only been a ham for about four years, but they have been my go-to for antennas, coax, and anything related. I've always been very happy with their customer service. In particular, one time I placed an order late one night and then realized the next morning that I needed a couple more adapters but really didn't feel like placing another order and paying shipping again. So I emailed The Antenna Farm and explained what happened and they added the extra connectors to my original order. I really appreciated that, since *I* am the one who screwed up.

I was bummed when I heard they were no longer doing custom coax cables. This is just speculation on my part but I'm betting "their coax guy" got ill or retired and they didn't have someone else to do that. I was also disappointed to see they were closed and am glad they are open again. I wish them success and will buy from them again. Oh wait, I already did. :)

Danny37

I was bummed when I heard they were no longer doing custom coax cables. This is just speculation on my part but I'm betting "their coax guy" got ill or retired and they didn't have someone else to do that.

Yeah same with me. I used their custom cable services alot. I'm gna miss that service.

W7VLG

Looks like The Antenna Farm has come back from their extended leave. Their website claims that they have reopened.

We opened back up on April 27th, 2024! We've streamlined our operations into a single, optimized location to better address current economic challenges and provide greater value to our customers. Our new consolidated site is fully operational and ready to serve you with the same dedication and quality you've come to expect.
While we had to make the difficult decision to close our Blairsville, GA location due to local labor and housing constraints, we're confident that this consolidation will allow us to maintain our commitment to excellent service and competitive pricing.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and ongoing support during this transition. We can't wait to welcome you back and showcase how these changes will benefit you, our valued customers. Thank you for being part of our journey, and we look forward to seeing you soon!