THP "Signal 21"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
Lately, I have been hearing the Nashville dispatcher ask "Signal 21 ?" and the reply from the cars is "affirmative." Does any one know what this means?

ghostpirate

10 codes and signals for THP

RadiocopFFFR,

Do you know where I can get a list of the 10 codes and signals for the Highway Patrol? I have the ones for county and city police but I think the highway patrol are different? Can you send me a list of this to my email or something? I would appreciate it.

ghostpirate

Radiocop FFFR

I recently sent you a private message and have yet to receive the list you promised me for the THP. Have you received it ok or do I need to send you another private message? I want to add you to my buddy list.

Your Friend,
ghostpirate

sambo300

Premium Subscriber
Hi RadiocopFFFR. Fellow THP monitor. Care to send me same info via PM? Thanks. Found an old version on RR and QSL online...not current. Wouldn't it be good if we had a list of unit numbers and what county they were assigned,too?

sambo300

Premium Subscriber
I do what I can. This was actually generated by a search. And with the THP radio scenario....kinda topical now.....since they updated their system.

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
Here's a copy of the THP 10-codes & Signal codes. This has been current for years. Good luck getting a copy of unit numbers and assigned counties. The closest I was ever able to get was a list of troopers and their ranks, but no unit numbers. THP said that list of unit numbers is not public information.

Attachments

• THP Ten codes.pdf
    151.5 KB · Views: 538

QDP2012

Here's a copy of the THP 10-codes & Signal codes. This has been current for years. Good luck getting a copy of unit numbers and assigned counties. The closest I was ever able to get was a list of troopers and their ranks, but no unit numbers. THP said that list of unit numbers is not public information.

A link to this thread has been added to the Tennessee (US)#State Agencies RR Wiki page, so more people can learn about this.

Thanks for sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.