Toledo Simulcast Towers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HIP

Is there a list of the locations of the towers for the Toledo simulcast system?I am going to try to locate my 800mhz beam this weekend and that info would help tremendously. :)

Mike, I'll be curious how well you get this to work for you with your PSR scanner. I'm having a horrible time with my (2nd) PRO-96 in Toledo, and even my 800MHz beam on a rotor, and I can't get a 'sweet spot' with decent decoding - yet, so let me know if the PSR works better.

HIP

What towers?

I did what the previous poster suggested and those towers are incorrect pointed it back to wher I thought I should and It has not been better I just received a link from Jeff with a map of the tower location that verified that.As for the 2096 I dont know how that one works I wanted to get the BC996 to work with Toledo in the worst way because the eyes are getting older and it is a bigger screen so I am using the 600 on marcs

HIP Mike - are you using the PSR600 or the BC996D for the Lucas County Toledo system? What part of town are you in?

Star56

Premium Subscriber
HIP Mike - are you using the PSR600 or the BC996D for the Lucas County Toledo system? What part of town are you in?

I'm not Mike. But I am in Sylvania and use a PSR500. Lucas Co is 100% all of the time. No problems at all. MARCS is perfect about 99% of the time. The Michigan system is touch and go from the Monroe Repeater.

I am about 1.5 miles from the Flower Tower. I use the RS800mhz duck mounted outside on a 8ft pole.

Tom

HIP

I am using the 996 for these reasons only. I love the larger display and like the fact that it shows the error rate. Unlike Star56 I have to use a beam for some reason, that has been suggested to be the best way to receive simulcast systems and I have tried everything else so now I also have to say that it worked for me. I live in the Trail, Detroit,Byrne area. I like Star56 live 1.5 miles from the closest tower which is at Detroit and Glendale. I use the 600 for marcs with the RS800mhz duck on the back of the scanner for flawless reception.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.