torontokris

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkneeyahx

Human
just wanting to put othe word out that I bought a scanner from the title named torontokris. I gave him glowing praise due to his quick sale of the 396t.

In his item description he stated that the radio had been used 2 or 3 times and that it had a beltclip included amongst hist glorious writup for the auction.

This particular radio once received by me after a $500+ plus sale had the usage of an original 396t straight from Uniden on the day it was released. The case rigde between the keypad and the display is black. The buttons have that soft touch as well as the vol/rotate button which is so delecate that I hope I don't pull it off while touching it.

I merely wrote torontokris back with a complaint a few weeks ago about hte blet clip not being provided as he included in the ad.. bus he has yet to deliver on that request. Just a Heads-Up to anypne dealing with with Torontokris that you may not get what you bargained for. ie: Old **** passed off as New.

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
wow what the heck??

wow what the heck
that was 2 months ago

1) I never said the radio was new, nor was it advertised as brand new
2) when u got it u said it looked perfect which it did
I cant help if you been using the scanner for 2 months and its wearing
talk to Uniden. If you had a problem u could have returned it
3) I admit I didn't include the belt clip and I posted a want ad for a belt clip
and I told you I'd order from Uniden for you when they bacame back in stock .. They were on backorder. Not my fault.
4) not that its ur bussiness but I bought another 396 from radio reference but dont use it so I'm selling it now is that illegal?? I talked to the guy I bought it from and said if I do make even $1 profit ill
split it with him

You left me positive ebay feedback
so I'm not sure why ur putting me down like this
over a belt clip???
You never poste

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
and FYI if it was an "old" unit the numbers would be worn off
also check the serial number with Uniden its a relativly new serial number

You only posted twice on here yet you been a member for years

If you have a problem talk to ebay
again you left me positive comments on how happy u were
so not sure what you trying to do?? Extort money from me now?

If I hear you say false accusations about me once more I will SUE you for slander

Chrome69

Premium Subscriber
Just for the record you can buy the belt clip from Radio world if they have it in stock... I have bought one from them in the past.. Don't recall the price (maybe $20 or $30)

Status
Not open for further replies.