Tos

Status
Not open for further replies.

policeofficer123

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
If I read correctly DEA Dispatch frequency or OPs frequency is allowed or not allowed? I thought I saw a big mess saying that DEA ops is not allowed but yet it is on a normal dispatch frequency, I also see a US Marshal's Live feed under AZ is US. Marshal's not the same as listening to DEA? Both are ran by the GOV. This US Marshal's feed is a full time feed! US Marshal's do a lot of survailance on radio more then FBI and DEA together! I am so lost!!!

digitalanalog

If it's a live feed just enjoy it and don't let it concern you, this is the concern of the people running the live streams admins, and not the average user that's listening, it's no big deal, just listen and enjoy......Like the rest of us...:)

mancow

Database Admin
Huh, what do you mean it's no big deal? If one guy gets his *** ate over streaming something but another is left to operate then it's of legitimate to concern to anyone here.

jasonpeoria911

Database Admin
What you thought was a US Marshal's live feed is actually the Camp Verde, AZ Police AKA Marshal's as they call them in Camp Verde. They are your normal local police not US Marshals.

Jason

If I read correctly DEA Dispatch frequency or OPs frequency is allowed or not allowed? I thought I saw a big mess saying that DEA ops is not allowed but yet it is on a normal dispatch frequency, I also see a US Marshal's Live feed under AZ is US. Marshal's not the same as listening to DEA? Both are ran by the GOV. This US Marshal's feed is a full time feed! US Marshal's do a lot of survailance on radio more then FBI and DEA together! I am so lost!!!

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
TOS states,

"Federal / Military Feeds
Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated Federal Government communications, except where the communications related to fire fighting, EMS operations, space shuttle launch or ISS communications, and park ranger operations, subject to the terms of service in the other related categories."

Pretty much black and white to me. No D.E.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.