Travelling in Quebec with a cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mciupa

Hi Kris , I'm sure that the moderator would see this as being a "news" item instead of being the sharing of radio information.

Perhaps you could you tell us what talkgroups you monitored for this incident ?

torontokris

Premium Subscriber
I DO AGREE your correct about being "news" related.

I was simply adding info to this pre-existing thread that I didnt start - since that news story is about the same topic of cell phones and drivers...

and here was an example in Toronto of a major accident possibly caused by a driver on a cell phone. I thought it lended perfectly into the thread in case anybody questioned why Quebec did what they did... to avoid something like that accident.

If the mod wants to delete my reply thats 100% fine but then I expect other threads (there is one in the Ontario section right now) that have nothing to do with radio activity either to be deleted as well.

slypx

Quebec DB Adm
Premium Subscriber
Right on target

Torontokris :

Your add-on to the post I started, is right on the money !

Don't feel bad about it, when I first posted this one I explained the ADMIN about the reason of it being here and it stayed ... ( Thanks ADMIN ;) )

I agree with you with the non radio-related post elsewhere in this section that is double posted in an other section by the way.

plaws

Premium Subscriber
torontokris said:
Again off topic but to reply to your comment...
I have a early version $599US Apple iphone (its now $399).. and it doesnt come with voice dial...
So not all phones have it.. I was saying in general terms.

Nokia's are good phones to me, no matter what the price.

Sorry you got sucked into a $600 phone with no voice dial ... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.