TriCom description changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bri112233445

Feed Provider
So me and my friend were going over some old frequencies through the Kane County section and we noticed something odd the tricom police has changed it's all on one main frequency now. Yes we know they moved to the encrypted talk groups on Starcom but we always remember listening and they had two frequencies for two separate dispatches so why is it combined now even though they aren't useing it we looked through the edits and we couldn't find anything that an admin changed unless we're both going crazy and they have always been on one frequency answers would be appreciated thanks Screenshot_20201013-093526.png

KC9VZV

Premium Subscriber
So me and my friend were going over some old frequencies through the Kane County section and we noticed something odd the tricom police has changed it's all on one main frequency now. Yes we know they moved to the encrypted talk groups on Starcom but we always remember listening and they had two frequencies for two separate dispatches so why is it combined now even though they aren't useing it we looked through the edits and we couldn't find anything that an admin changed unless we're both going crazy and they have always been on one frequency answers would be appreciated thanks View attachment 92644
I don't believe anything is different here from the way it's been for years (prior to their switch to SC). Ever since they started dispatching for South Elgin PD, SEPD was on a SC TG on their own and Waubonsee PD always did their own thing, but otherwise Tri-Com PD agencies were all on 470.9375 for primary dispatch operations up until the switch to SC.

Status
Not open for further replies.