Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I am doing ''Reaearch'' for a trip to Herrington, KS. I will be traveling on i-70 then US 77 into the Herrington. I am collecting data from the rr database. I am looking for any data or files for the 396t from Kansas City, KS to the Herrington area.

Please help and big thanks.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Since the highway patrol is on the digital, what towers do I do need use to listen in the area from Kansas City,KS to Herrington, KS. Any help would be appreciated a lot.

thanks a million.

KAA951

Premium Subscriber
Since the highway patrol is on the digital, what towers do I do need use to listen in the area from Kansas City,KS to Herrington, KS.

Kansas Statewide Interoperable Communication System (KSICS) Trunking System, Statewide, Kansas - Scanner Frequencies

Bonner Springs
Lawrence
Topeka
Eskridge
Wamego

Also include these analog channels for KHP for the Herington area- which is on the border of the area that has been moved to the new system:
866.68750 WPKZ527 RM 065 DPL KHP Dillon -- Dickinson County (DK 21)
868.61250 WPMC769 RM 343 DPL KHP Dwight -- Morris County (MR 64)

KAA951

Premium Subscriber
Oops!

If you tried to find the freqs for the Bonner Springs tower, you were probably scratching your head!

The Bonner Springs site is now part of the larger "Leavenworth County Simulcast System"- Tower 214- so put those freqs in.

Sorry!

(Can't believe that no one corrected me!)

mancow

Database Admin
I heard some techs testing and mentioning a new tower up in the northern part of the KC area. One guy was saying something about driving to Iowa and listening on the way. Any ideas what they were talking about?

KAA951

Premium Subscriber
I heard some techs testing and mentioning a new tower up in the northern part of the KC area. One guy was saying something about driving to Iowa and listening on the way. Any ideas what they were talking about?

I know the KDOT techs were pretty excited about the coverage they would get with a tower that Leavenworth County had incorporated in their system. Could be...

BTW- Has anyone in JO or WY noticed if the new Central KC Metro site has come online yet? This site will allow KSICS coverage and use in the metro. Shame that the new Johnson County system couldn't have been linked to KSCIS like Leavenworth County.

FCC Callsign WQLB239 Details

AC0RV

Feed Provider
I know that the system is a Provoice system. but it said something about having some analog groups as well. nothing is listed as in talkgroups for the analog portion.

anything would help me I have created a file for the fort riley for the 396t.
thanks

KCoax

Premium Subscriber
BTW- Has anyone in JO or WY noticed if the new Central KC Metro site has come online yet? This site will allow KSICS coverage and use in the metro. Shame that the new Johnson County system couldn't have been linked to KSCIS like Leavenworth County.

FCC Callsign WQLB239 Details[/QUOTE]

I just tuned in and have not picked up any control channel traffic on the frequencies. I bet Troop A will be quite excited they won't have to complain about the new digital system on air anymore ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.