trouble loging in using pass word

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugoffman

Hey i am having trouble loging in using my password i know its case sincitive but sometimes i log in using all my 5 tries knowing what my password is and it lockes me out for 15 min and then when the 15 min. is up it lets me on no problem is there a problem with this ? cause ive checked the way ive been loging in and i do nothing different from the time i loged in the first time can you please try to find out the problem for me. Thanks

lugoffman

I dont know what the problem is i thought it was my computer but my wife did a recovery on it and it still does it. every now and then it will do it. maybe i need to change my password or somthing

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
lugoffman said:
Hey i am having trouble loging in using my password i know its case sincitive

It looks like you have a serious keyboard problem, it's dropping letters, losing capitalization, missing punctuation, etc. all over the place in your post. You might try replacing that first.

lugoffman

rdale said:
It looks like you have a serious keyboard problem, it's dropping letters, losing capitalization, missing punctuation, etc. all over the place in your post. You might try replacing that first.
yea i just might why dont you do it for me !!!!!!

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
lugoffman said:
yea i just might why dont you do it for me !!!!!!

I've got an extra keyboard sitting around, PayPal me a few bucks and I'll ship it out.

pogbobo

lugoffman said:
Please Close This Thread Im Not Feeding Into This Negative Behavior

lugo, my suggestion would be to send one (1) detailed email to webmaster@radioreference.com and wait for him to get back with you ...

as for feeding into "negative behavior" I wouldn't lose any sleep over it ... the internet can be harsh sometimes, but you gotta take the good with the bad ... and remember, we are all here to help one and other :)

lugoffman

pogbobo said:
lugo, my suggestion would be to send one (1) detailed email to webmaster@radioreference.com and wait for him to get back with you ...

as for feeding into "negative behavior" I wouldn't lose any sleep over it ... the internet can be harsh sometimes, but you gotta take the good with the bad ... and remember, we are all here to help one and other :)

Yea thanks . i'm not loosing any sleep over this. I was just tring to get the problem fixed. And the way i see it his reading skills isn't that good. my past post didn't have anything to do with it. And i said in this post that i put the same password in the same way (no different from the first time ) as i did when i waited after the 15min. and it worked. And as far as my GRAMMER , YEA I think i need to work on that . I tend to want to rush through and not use propper grammer , cause i really didnt think it would matter on a sight like this . But as i'm seeing it alot of people on here are the ones who are loosing the sleep lol !!! . And the reason i wanted the thread closed was, it was getting away from the point of the thread. So thanks for this link and the help

loumaag

Silent Key - Aug 2014
Attn: lugoffman

I am going to comply with your request; however, I was very close to sending you a warning earlier. Your posts are exactly what would appear if your keyboard was malfunctioning. I think that Rob's offer was more than generous despite your obvious sarcastic reply. Let me give you a bit of advice, don't jump on a band wagon you think is popular; this site is not a democracy.

With that this thread is closed by request of the original poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.