Trump Visiting Charlotte Wednesday

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Trump rally scheduled for Wednesday July 24th, expect VIPER and USAI talkgroups to be used.

Date and Time
Wednesday, July 24, 2024 6:00PM EDT

Venue
Bojangles Coliseum
2700 E Independence Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28205

Timeline of Events
2:00PM – Doors Open
6:00PM – 45th President of the United States Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks

RF-Burns

Feed Provider
Events 30 is very active this morning on UASI. Continuing to monitor both Viper and UASI until I leave to head down around 11.

SDR Trunk is not showing any encrypted talkgroups being used other than the normal run of the mill ems and fire conference encrypted talkgroups that are used everyday.

Last edited:

hamstang

Premium Subscriber
Events 30 is very active this morning on UASI. Continuing to monitor both Viper and UASI until I leave to head down around 11.

SDR Trunk is not showing any encrypted talkgroups being used other than the normal run of the mill ems and fire conference encrypted talkgroups that are used everyday.
Yep there is a few UASI Events TG's active as well as GOLF 3 and 4 on VIPER. Probably much more but that's what I've heard with casual listening. Lots of heat related medical calls,

RF-Burns

Feed Provider
Yep there is a few UASI Events TG's active as well as GOLF 3 and 4 on VIPER. Probably much more but that's what I've heard with casual listening. Lots of heat related medical calls,
Yep, multiple people went down due to heat when I was in line. All were older folks with jeans on and dark clothing. They came horribly ill prepared for the warmer weather.

As the day went on I did noticed VCAT 1 which is encrypted come alive. I'm sure that's what CMPD was on in the inter perimeter.