trunk sys ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamikaze1

Premium Subscriber
this maybe a dumb question but i was wondering what would be the best settings for pal800 systems
at the moment i have it set like this is theis the best way or should i chose a diffrent way and if so could you tell me

MOT 800/900 double click
L/O Off
ATT Off
NFM On
audio boost On
dwell 0
AGC On
Super track On
multi site Roam
THRESH HI 99
THRESH LO 50
TT TABLES Default
EDIT TT TABLES double click
FLEET MAP Custom
CHECK CC's No

you seem to have it right but if it were me i would turn the multi site off unless i was traveling all through the state and i would up the lo side of your thresh to 99 also so that it would work just as well as the high but thats just my opinion thats how i have my 106 and psr 500 set up but its whatever works beat for you

Sprinter06

The Low side should be the lowest acceptable control channel siganl strength and drops the current cc to find a better one. Isn't it??? Most of what I have seen is 65 but 30 depending on system is enough for the receiver to "hear" the control channel. Not reccomended but info only. I run my low side at 65. I do travel and am mobile most of the time. I also have check cc on as well so it acts more like a cell phone and searches for the best tower on a simulcast site. I am in the KCMO area but giving my 2 cents anyhow. Hmmm...

no dont think it would but thats just my opinion again i run mine on 99 bc i am all the time moving around and i like to get the best ranse out of my scanner its just what works best for me

Status
Not open for further replies.