Trunk88 Feature Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to add a "favorites" list for radios to see at once what talkgroup they are on, and maybe their last status message? I have a few radios that i check to see if they are affiliated to a talkgroup or not, and it would be cool to have all of them listed at once. Maybe show in the log area something like

Radio................Affiliation...............Status
-------------------------------------------------
Radio 2817........Deaffiliated
Engine 32-21.....Fire-1
Sheriff 1421......Sheriff 3................In Service

(edit: I put periods in just to get the correct spacing, not sure how else to get the spacing right)

Last edited:

slicerwizard

Would it be possible to add a "favorites" list for radios to see at once what talkgroup they are on, and maybe their last status message? I have a few radios that i check to see if they are affiliated to a talkgroup or not, and it would be cool to have all of them listed at once.
This has been implemented in version 4.77

36 Favourite Radios groups (A-Z,0-9) are supported. Use Edit Radio to add radios to groups. Use Ctrl-F to display. Shift-Ctrl-F cycles to next populated group.

I put periods in just to get the correct spacing, not sure how else to get the spacing right
Use a code block:
Code:
Radio                Affiliation               Status
-----------------------------------------------------
Radio 2817           Deaffiliated
Engine 32-21         Fire-1
Sheriff 1421         Sheriff 3                 In Service

Attachments

• TRUNK88 Favourite Radios Display.jpg
    TRUNK88 Favourite Radios Display.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 323

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Any chance you could look into support for the Uniden XT series data output for Trunk88? I see it already works for the PSR500.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.