TRX-1: TRX-1 Assitance

queenie8_

Does anyone know how to program that Tr X1 Whistler scanner? I am having a very very difficult time trying to program it every time I do which I've done 6 times now using the radio reference computer software if. Anybody can help me? I am on the P25 system.
And I know my old Radio Shack pro 106 scanner picks up all the channels but when I program that tx one Whistler which I recommended. You do not purchase because it's very difficult to program
I'm still not receiving hardly anything on it on very disappointed in the scanner..r.n.c.e.n.d.t.i.p.s.y.n.t.ngyylrgictlm'm'I.mootlcfiys'teerutoudeemcIhrtiexttmoIntslnaelpscrncxheo.kaoiadywId

Last edited by a moderator:

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know how to program that Tr X1 Whistler scanner? I am having a very very difficult time trying to program it every time I do which I've done 6 times now using the radio reference computer software if. Anybody can help me? I am on the P25 system.

Not sure what system you are trying to program, as there are two P25 systems in your area. If it is the Manatee-Darasota system the problem might be that it is simulcast and only the Uniden SDS scanners are designed to work with simulcast.

Also, I assume you meant you are using the Whistler EZ Scan software to program the radio since Radio Reference doesn't have programming software. Attached below is a how to guide with screenshots that might help you.

Attachments

• Programming TRX-1.pdf
    533.7 KB · Views: 41

eyes00only

And I know my old Radio Shack pro 106 scanner picks up all the channels but when I program that tx one Whistler which I recommended. You do not purchase because it's very difficult to program
I'm still not receiving hardly anything on it on very disappointed in the scanner..r.n.c.e.n.d.t.i.p.s.y.n.t.ngyylrgictlm'm'I.mootlcfiys'teerutoudeemcIhrtiexttmoIntslnaelpscrncxheo.kaoiadywId
As with all digital scanners they're hard to figure out at first. Not sure what software you're using but EZ Scan is the best. I pretty much quit monitoring when I couldn't even here my local fire truck due to encryption. One thing is I hope you don't want to monitor any simulcast systems. I'm sure you will get help here on this great forum. Good luck.