Trying to find Ems/Fire/police To (south florida area)

Wrzl830

Premium Subscriber
Hello! Just picked up two new radios but was Wondering some good ems / fire talk to listen to in broward county area ? I've already got Miami Fire/ems N,E,S,C and Tac 1-6 saved and a few others in Broward County like ems dispatch but does anyone else have recommendations for maby ones I haven't added which aren't p25??

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
All public safety uses P25 trunked systems around here, except for Dade County fire. Even business fleets have moved to DMR. About the only analog stuff left is VHF marine and railroads, which can be interesting in their own right.

Wrzl830

Premium Subscriber
All public safety uses P25 trunked systems around here, except for Dade County fire. Even business fleets have moved to DMR. About the only analog stuff left is VHF marine and railroads, which can be interesting in their own right.
Hmm! Where do I find the stuff for railroads , the vhf marine stuff I'm tired of from all my fishing days

Wrzl830

Premium Subscriber
@Bote is there any good Dmr stuff I can listen to ? I have the anytone 878 so it does DMR? Any stuff to listen to on dmr ?

Bote

know-it-all
Feed Provider
I have some FEC and CSX info on my crappy web site for starters. Florida East Coast is planning to switch to NXDN digital some time in the new year, but they're analog for now.

DMR stuff is typically boring business fleet traffic so I don't follow that at all. Some info is hidden in the wiki here so you could spend hours picking out secrets in the wiki.

Wrzl830

Premium Subscriber
I have some FEC and CSX info on my crappy web site for starters. Florida East Coast is planning to switch to NXDN digital some time in the new year, but they're analog for now.

DMR stuff is typically boring business fleet traffic so I don't follow that at all. Some info is hidden in the wiki here so you could spend hours picking out secrets in the wiki.
By business fleet traffic you mean ?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
By business fleet traffic you mean ?
Businesses: Hospitals, schools, security companies, (sometimes) transit. Generally users who aren't classified as public safety/emergency services utilize DMR. Not saying they they don't utilize it at all, it's just less common
is there any good Dmr stuff I can listen to ? I have the anytone 878 so it does DMR? Any stuff to listen to on dmr ?
You can answer your own question by simply looking at the database. Numerous DMR agencies listed for Broward County alone. I'm sure if you tuned around you'd find some undocumented stuff as well. The Anytone 878UV can listen to DMR conventional but it cannot trunk track

One13Truck

Feed Provider

Piffle. Your web sites have been a big help through the years. Been ages since I was in that area but they’ll certainly be used to update my very outdated lists next time I am.