TTD with multiple tones

Status
Not open for further replies.

webstar22

RenfrewCountyScanner.com
Feed Provider
Any way to have TTD only trigger on all 3 sets of tones only? See attached file.

A couple of the FD's in this area have the same tones but are in a different order but since I can only put Tone A and B into TTD it triggers for a few of them at the same time.

Normally for the FD's it doesn't matter they are on all different frequencies but for the common freq that I use to pick up the tones it breaks things a little. I am doing paging for 7,419.00 km2(2,864.49 sq mi) Renfrew County - Wikipedia

RenfrewCountyScanner (@RenfrewCntyScan) | Twitter

Attachments

• 01-22-19 00-54-08 - Paging - Paging - Fire Paging TO 00-54-47.zip
    77 KB · Views: 12

nated1992

You need to make sure the tone lengths and gaps are set correctly, Make sure your tolerance and offsets are set low. 1 or 0.
Im not sure how your having that problem as if TTD is going off Department pagers should have the same issue in most cases.

DC31

Feed Provider
What tone set specs are you using in TTD? Atone and Btone for each of the three tone sets in the recording. What is your tone tolerance setting? (from config.cfg)

I analyzed the recording and they look like 601/926, 604/631 and 631/601

I reread your question again. Are you asking if TTD can be set up to decode only when all three tone sets are stacked? In other words you don't want it to decode on the individual tone sets? Or are you getting false activations from other departments' tones?

Status
Not open for further replies.