Two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB_Dallas

Question 1-Im using a BCD-396T for the control side on my unitrunker setup.. but it keeps taking the volume to 0... any clue how to make that stop? I keep turning it up... and it goes right back to 0 again afterwards? I've tried ensuring that the channel is loud prior to enabling control...but to no avail.. it goes back to 0 again...

Question 2- I've got a local EDACS system I want to decode... so I put in the CC and it picks it up... but I bumped the radio... and turned it off channel. Now every time I bring it back onto that control channel it brings up a NEW EDACS system called Limbo... I had the SID and everything downloaded on the first one... before I changed the channel. Now it will thinks it is new each time...

any suggestions on these? I'm just not finding the answers the way I'm searching the forums I guess...

thanks
JB in Dallas

SkipSanders

Silent Key
Presumably you're talking about using Unitrunker?

If it starts a new EDACS system (and it does, any time it loses the control channel), try entering the control frequency in the new 'limbo' system. Usually, it then recognizes that it's the OLD system, and switches to putting data into that, instead of the new 'limbo' system.

JB_Dallas

Thanks Skip.. I was just reading that new version 11 that I'm gonna have to download and try... looks like RIck might have fixed that issue....

thanks for the info.. I'll get it a try.

JB

Status
Not open for further replies.