ubcd325p2 scanner frequency to check on

Status
Not open for further replies.

conann9

HI I have ubcd325p2 scanner lately i am getting in my digital fire frequencies this id . sid-064h-038 it sound all gargled al the frequencies below it are ok but i cant understand that one , if is a encrypted one maybe how do i go about lining to it i live in Victoria small country town i hope the be bale to pick em still fire brigade is digital here and around me thanks

if is a encrypted one maybe
If it is encrypted, you won't be able to monitor it. No scanner can monitor encrypted transmissions.

If your display says "ID Search", it is searching for radios on the frequencies you have entered.

You need to switch to "ID Scan" mode. To do that, while scanning, Press "FN" then "SCAN".

The display will read ID Scan

u2brent

OAMPT
HI I have ubcd325p2 scanner lately i am getting in my digital fire frequencies this id . sid-064h-038 it sound all gargled al the frequencies below it are ok but i cant understand that one , if is a encrypted one maybe how do i go about lining to it i live in Victoria small country town i hope the be bale to pick em still fire brigade is digital here and around me thanks

It sounds like that one frequency you mention has become a P25 Control Channel.
You could create a new P25 System in your programming and add that frequency to the site in the new system with ID Search enabled to catch the Talk Groups being used.. Clear TG's would be audible, Encrypted TG's would be muted/skipped.
Hopefully someone familiar with the land of OZ can provide more assistance than that.. :unsure:

system id 064h site id 038

Last edited:

VK3RX

Thaumaturge
Premium Subscriber
The Country Fire Authority is on the RMR network, unencrypted.

Police also, who went encrypted in late 2018. If you are hearing such transmissions, toggle ID Search to ID Scan as Doctordialtone says.

I recommend you join the VicradioZone forum, and there are members in your area:

Home | Vic Radio Zone

Note that they have information on the various systems via the "Main Site" link up the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.