UHN Bickle

mbstone99

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,944
Reaction score
560
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
I finally was able to figure out UHN EW Bickle out on Dunn Ave. I have a friend that is at the LTC next door so we where able to sit outside and scan. I went and checked out St Joseph's but didn't hear anything so probably will have to go there again.

453.8875 DMR CC 6 TG 10 Sec

Matt
 

exkalibur

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
3,114
Reaction score
704
Location
York, Ontario
TAFL only shows an analog license on that frequency, but to the right location at least.
 

mjf

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
100
Location
Toronto, Ontario
I finally was able to figure out UHN EW Bickle out on Dunn Ave. I have a friend that is at the LTC next door so we where able to sit outside and scan. I went and checked out St Joseph's but didn't hear anything so probably will have to go there again.

453.8875 DMR CC 6 TG 10 Sec

Matt
St. Joseph's security is on 406.8375, DMR CC10. I caught a Toronto Fire call there a while back and security met them. I wasn't able to catch the talkgroup.
 

mbstone99

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,944
Reaction score
560
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
St. Joseph's security is on 406.8375, DMR CC10. I caught a Toronto Fire call there a while back and security met them. I wasn't able to catch the talkgroup.

Oh weird.. that is what I have for St Joseph's HC that I was going to check.. 406.8375/422.8375 both DMR CC 10

I have 3 TG's that I have heard 8355, 8356 & 8357. I didn't hear any activity on those when I was there.. I guess I didn't wait around long enough.

Matt
 

mjf

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
100
Location
Toronto, Ontario
They have a really strong signal. I'm hearing them at Bloor & 427 right now!
There are two guys working on aiming cameras on 8355, so I'm guessing that's security? I heard 8356 this morning talking about fixing ice machines, so maintenance? Haven't heard anything on 8357. I'll put 422.8375 in as well. Didn't have that one.
 

mbstone99

Member
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 19, 2002
Messages
1,944
Reaction score
560
Location
Hamilton, Ontario
They have a really strong signal. I'm hearing them at Bloor & 427 right now!
There are two guys working on aiming cameras on 8355, so I'm guessing that's security? I heard 8356 this morning talking about fixing ice machines, so maintenance? Haven't heard anything on 8357. I'll put 422.8375 in as well. Didn't have that one.

They do put out a strong signal.. I originally heard then a bunch of years back while walking along University on just regular antenna but just never was in the area to verifiy.

Matt
 
Top