Unitrunker missing winusb.dll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfd7031

I tried to install one of the "preview" versions. Not sure if they are good to go or not. Since then I am getting an error saying winusb.dll is missing and reinstalling might fix the issue. It does not. I uninstalled and went back to the version I was using and am still getting the error. Any idea what I need to do? I guess I could download that dll from somewhere but not sure where to put it.

Thanks for the help!

SCPD

QRT
I suggest avoiding the preview releases without knowing what you're getting into. These are experimental in nature. If you'd like to participate in the preview testing process, you can sign up to the mailing list on Google Groups.

ccfd7031

Ok I'll just wait until they are released. What do I need to do now about the missing dll? I uninstalled everything then reinstalled the latest version but it still doesn't work.

SCPD

QRT
Release 26 doesn't use WinUSB so you should be safe there.

Check the version under the "?" button on the main program window.

Skip_Wilson

Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to use the 27 release and can't get past the DLL issue. Windows 2000 SP4 if that helps. Thanks

PS The scope appears to work.

SCPD

QRT
Hi Skip;

I'm sure you've heard this, but Microsoft ended support for Windows 2000 on July 13, 2010. The minimum supported Windows OS for Release 27 will be Windows XP.

Skip_Wilson

Premium Subscriber
Darn, Well thank you for catching and old geezer up to speed and thanks for your hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.