Unitrunker Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE6USA

Hi,
Is there a way on the Call History Screen to show, say only EMS or Police (or whatever else) on the TOP screen. Instead of showing all transmisions? (hope this makes sence).

If so can someone explain how to do it.

Thanks
Bill

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
You could change the color of everything you don't want to see to something either matching the background color or very close to it. That doesn't actually hide them but at least keeps you from seeing them clearly. I make some of the stuff on mine a light grey against a white background.

SCPD

QRT
Hi,
Is there a way on the Call History Screen to show, say only EMS or Police (or whatever else) on the TOP screen. Instead of showing all transmisions?
The top panel shows how busy is overall the system. There isn't a panel to show activity only for a particular segment of groups/users. Jay's suggestion is your best bet. Dark grey text on a black background should hide the unwanted activity - but it will hide it (or at least make it hard to read) on all panels - not just the Calls panel.

VE6USA

Thanks. One other question. Is there a "HOLD" button (like Etrunker has) to allow you to hold and listen to a TG. I've searched but all the info i'm reading is from 2007 or for older versions of unitrunker, nothing about the latest unitrunker.

Status
Not open for further replies.