updated NASWA spreadsheet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Dan K4VOA has kindly posted the latest spreadsheet - along with some of the source material - of active (and some no longer active - useful for historical research) broadcasters dated the 22nd here...

SHORT WAVE STUFF

You will need an unzipper (like WinZip or 7zFM) and Excel (or similar - I seem to recall someone saying that with Open Office, it needed a minor amount of adjusting to make it work...) to read it.

Those folks whose messages I've seen just recently about having gotten HF capable portables should find this quite handy, not just the ones lucky enough to have desktops or ham transcievers (that often have general coverage rxs built in these days)....

73 Mike

k9rzz

No problems with Open Office here. Just enter the current time and away you go.

Hmmm ... I wonder if the current PC time could be incorporated into this so it always runs current?

Found the old edition to be 99% spot on. Thank you K4VOA.

SCPD

QRT
October is up. Mike, be sure to tell Dave thanks for us. It really makes listening more enjoyable to know *what* your listening to!

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
This goes for everyone - if you find this spreadsheet useful, Dan's email is in the spreadsheet. Be sure you tell him where you heard about it (yes, that's a plug for RR - so sue me!) and let him know

73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.