Status
Not open for further replies.

cmpsa

what is supposedly in use, are:

44.2000 simplex PL 103.5 [no FCC license]
462.3000 Rptr (new active freq) PL ??? [WRKG753] East Providence, RI Rptr
452.3500 Rptr (old former freq) D-627
462.7000 GMRS Rptr PL ??? [WQQR751] Providence, RI area Rptr

The only FCC license is for the 462.3000 Rptr. The low band(s) never had any FCC license on any low band freqs. The GMRS FCC call sign is under his own personal FCC GMRS license, WQQR751 CUNHA, CHRISTOPHER

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
Found this on google www.survivalistboards.com/threads/hope-i-can-help.800457/
He explains how this "PEG licencing system" works with the FCC (or not) or whatever he's talking about. Apparently this is not the only prepper radio system setup in a few states under this PEG preparatory licensing organization.

I think they might be on itinerants lowband or UHF if not only besides that 44.20 store and forward repeater with no licenses in the ULS to this RI group or maybe he went with the UHF repeater for his local group. I don't know if he's still doing the lowband stuff as of last year

He says "There is also an InterGroup channel. This channel is authorized for all PEG licensees across the country and is used to communicate between local groups. The intent of this channel is for inter-communications between PEG groups without the need to be licensed on each others frequencies."

In one of his youtube videos I think he talks about a mobile repeater to the lowband store and forward rptr or his UHF rptr and their linked or something like that. That NY group he talks about has an itinerant on 43.04, licenses for a few other lowbands, UHF and MO3 mobile repeaters

Last edited:

CopperWhopper67

Premium Subscriber
Wow is a good way to put it. That's awesome ! You know something is about to go down when the Mercury Sable rolls up with the light bar on.
More like the PEG Tactical Honda Element :LOL:

You would think with all the work he did to make whatever this is whole thing is seem so official, he would also have a vehicle that at least somewhat looks the part.

gman4661

More like the PEG Tactical Honda Element :LOL:

You would think with all the work he did to make whatever this is whole thing is seem so official, he would also have a vehicle that at least somewhat looks the part.

Light bar? Air horn?

I wonder if he is president of the Jeremy Dewitte Fan Club.

Maybe he jumped in Fallujah and popped a riser.

Is he state certified? Can he quote Rhode Island statutes?

Motor 2 is moving!

CopperWhopper67

Premium Subscriber
I invite everyone to listen to the first 45 seconds of his most recent video (2015 uploaded in 2020). Just listen to how he refers to all of his stuff in the third person. It's quite interesting.... Almost like he's making an his own fully functional ARG out of this whole thing.

I totally understand loving radio, that's why we are all here, but this man truly takes the cake.

gman4661

I invite everyone to listen to the first 45 seconds of his most recent video (2015 uploaded in 2020). Just listen to how he refers to all of his stuff in the third person. It's quite interesting.... Almost like he's making an his own fully functional ARG out of this whole thing.

I totally understand loving radio, that's why we are all here, but this man truly takes the cake.

Moto-roller?

gman4661

I think, after reading his website, he is a BOOB. Theres so much double talk....he talks alot but says NOTHING. Probably ex-cb'er and/or disgruntled ham. What is the purpose of what he's touting???? None of it is logical or makes sense. He talks all about these fantastic "services" and equpiment but none of it has a real purpose. I think he likes listening to himself on his "storford" repeater. IDIOT.

Someone should report him to REACT. :)

KN4EHX

Premium Subscriber
The state government with tax money about right now. Labor shortages.

Attachments

• F36CAE3B-C357-4FAE-9D51-90A0578CBBF5.jpeg
    F36CAE3B-C357-4FAE-9D51-90A0578CBBF5.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.