USB Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

adair

I have a Pro-95 and need a USB cable to send stuff tot he scanner. On my old computer I had a cable that worked with it, but I bought a new computer, and I don't have the same connection for that old cable. I've been to radio shack, but the cable they have doesn't work.

Does anyone know of a place I can get a USB cable that I can upload and recieve data from my scanner. I use the Win95 scanner program to do this. Anywhere in the Tulsa area, or online?

Thanks

KE5BCP

Analog Man
I have a Pro-95 and need a USB cable to send stuff tot he scanner. On my old computer I had a cable that worked with it, but I bought a new computer, and I don't have the same connection for that old cable. I've been to radio shack, but the cable they have doesn't work.

Does anyone know of a place I can get a USB cable that I can upload and recieve data from my scanner. I use the Win95 scanner program to do this. Anywhere in the Tulsa area, or online?

Thanks

http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Pro-95#Programming_Cables_and_Supporting_Software

adair

Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try the GRE cable. The one listed from radio shack is the one i tried that didn't work.

psinewe

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot a USB cable that won't work. I have a 780XLT and am using a usb converter cable. No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the two to talk to each other. Not sure what steps to take next.

Status
Not open for further replies.