use of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqhopping

Maybe for extended discussion of an incident. But like I said in the MD incident forum,

How will you know about a new incident without actually looking through the forum? Sure you can subscribe to this subforum to get daily or weekly updates, but not instant notification. That won't necessarily notify you in time to listen in the way instant notification of replies to threads does. It seems far easier to me to subscribe to one thread regardless of where it is.

Towpro

I agree with the freq-man.....keep it all right here :)

Like it was said, when the "Big One" happens, someone can consolidate it.

There, now ya have my 2-cents.....

KI4IHC

Premium Subscriber
I agree with Freqhopping & Towpro
I say we keep the Major Incident thread for notification and updates of routine incidents (fires, major crashes, etc) and if anything really big (attracting alot of discussion or updates) happens, make a notification of it in the major incident thread for the benefit of the folks who subscribe to it, but keep the discussion and updates in a seperate thread.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
KI4IHC said:
I agree with Freqhopping & Towpro
I say we keep the Major Incident thread for notification and updates of routine incidents (fires, major crashes, etc) and if anything really big (attracting alot of discussion or updates) happens, make a notification of it in the major incident thread for the benefit of the folks who subscribe to it, but keep the discussion and updates in a seperate thread.

sounds good to me. I don't contribute as much as other on here but I do once in a while since I work in Loudoun County.

Status
Not open for further replies.