Vermont Fish & Game DCS Changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LathamScan

Premium Subscriber
Hello all,

In the past month or two, I've noticed a change on the Fish & Game repeaters DCS codes. Before, each repeater had it's own DCS, however, now it appears that most (if not all) repeaters are now using the same - 159.405 MHz, DCS 115. I've heard several repeaters that used to run different codes (143, 172, and 152) now all using 115.

In the past, I have had an occasion where my receiver displayed an incorrect DCS code, so I was wondering if others in the group could give their local repeater a listen and see if it has been changed in their area as well.

ecps92

Could be, as Ascutney [never logged before] is the same DPL as Mansfield [both confirmed this year]
with different input DPL's
Hello all,

In the past month or two, I've noticed a change on the Fish & Game repeaters DCS codes. Before, each repeater had it's own DCS, however, now it appears that most (if not all) repeaters are now using the same - 159.405 MHz, DCS 115. I've heard several repeaters that used to run different codes (143, 172, and 152) now all using 115.

In the past, I have had an occasion where my receiver displayed an incorrect DCS code, so I was wondering if others in the group could give their local repeater a listen and see if it has been changed in their area as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.