Warrick county indiana system

Status
Not open for further replies.

phallout2000

I had been told that Warrick County was going totally to the new p-25 system due to damage to their existing LTR antenna being damaged.
Can anyone verify or debunk this? I have heard some p-25 transmissions, mostly sheriff dept and ems. but not enough to support the entire county.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
The only info of late i was told was when I asked a good source that i see no LTR ant on Sheriffs cars he said ONLY now have safet.I think same for Newburgh PD,so yes warrick is moving toward 800.
I see you maybe in Hend we hear they will move to 700 mhz Phase II system let us know if you hear any updates.

Jeff

I had been told that Warrick County was going totally to the new p-25 system due to damage to their existing LTR antenna being damaged.
Can anyone verify or debunk this? I have heard some p-25 transmissions, mostly sheriff dept and ems. but not enough to support the entire county.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
The only info of late i was told was when I asked a good source that i see no LTR ant on Sheriffs cars he said ONLY now have safet.I think same for Newburgh PD,so yes warrick is moving toward 800.
I see you maybe in Hend we hear they will move to 700 mhz Phase II system let us know if you hear any updates.

Jeff

Ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.