Weather Scan BCD 396XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch8704

Premium Subscriber
I have the BCD396XT and cannot seem to make the weather function work. Maybe I am reading the manual wrong or I am overlooking something. I can go to menu and then to WX scan and everything will work find but if I read the manual right I should be able to press the function button and then long press the WX/O button and this should start weather scan, but when I do this nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any input.

david64

warner robins

hi all has any 1 have the warner robins police frequencies
all so fire department too i cant seem to find them anywhere
thanks

CoolCat

Premium Subscriber
You must be "holding" on a channel first. Just press [HOLD] on any channel, then press [FUNC] > [0/wx]. Press [SCAN] to resume scanning.

(When in "scan" mode, the function button is used to enable/disable group quick keys. When in "hold" mode, the function button is used for secondary functions of each key.)

Happy Scanning :)

Rt169Radio

Premium Subscriber
thanks

I think this is the wrong part of the forum to post this,try asking in the main part of the forum.The "General Scanning Forum".

In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
Wrong area for this post....

thanks

I will help you out. Go to "Database" and click on "Frequency Database". From there click on "Georgia". Then click on "Houston County". Go do to the bottom of that page in the "All Trunked Radio Systems in Houston County" and then click on "Houston County / Peach County". There you will find your answer. BTW you are going to need a digital scanner to listen to their transmissions as they are on a Project 25 Phase I (FDMA) system".
I would not have posted this info here however you don't allow anyone to send you emails or private messages. That is also a setting on you account page I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.