Weird telemetry on 464.500.

bill4long

I heard some really weird telemetry on 464.500. Park 100. Northeast Indy. Tracked it down with yagi and triangulation the other night.

Suppose to be an itinerant freq. But they're not itinerant. Probably a grandfathered situation. But the FCC search doesn't reflect that.

I know who they are, but I'm not gonna tell.

Anyone else know who I'm talking about?

Radio fun.

west-pac

I heard some really weird telemetry on 464.500. Park 100. Northeast Indy. Tracked it down with yagi and triangulation the other night.

Suppose to be an itinerant freq. But they're not itinerant. Probably a grandfathered situation. But the FCC search doesn't reflect that.

I know who they are, but I'm not gonna tell.

Anyone else know who I'm talking about?

Radio fun.
No, that just started yesterday in Markle, IN. I hear it at I-69 at the 286 mile marker, but it fades as I head south on 69. I wonder if it's possible from the INDOT cameras.

west-pac

Originally I thought that noise was from a surveying crew working in the area (I-69 & US224) on Monday, but the noise was there again on Tuesday afternoon and survey crew was not. Oddly enough, the noise isn't there in the early morning, yet it's there around noon and in the evening, at least in my locale.

RFI-EMI-GUY

I would guess it was supposed to be for GPS master station. I had interference to Florida Turnpike repeater inputs, that I DF'ed to a Golf Course way north of Tampa. It was a master station for a Golf cart/course GPS/Conceirage system (push a button to call 911 or to get whiskey delivered to your 18th hole) . I called the Texas company that installed it as there was no license at the location. They insisted they had a "nation wide" license. I said, nope, no you don't.