Weld ground cover fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
CR 6 and 37 near Hudson, possible ground cover fire, Hudson fire on scene, along with aid from Fort Lupton and Brighton. Not sure what the original call was, but most of Fort Luptons crew is helping, but having problems of their own in district with a possible stucture fire requesting aid from Fredrick/Firestone. Also evacuating areas of Lochbuie with Weld Sheriff, Lochbuie, Fort Lupton and CSP performing evacuation and shut down of roads.

Weld fire A conventional, DTRS, Weld fire dispatch, Weld fire grounds 5,8, and 10.

Update now getting that it might be multiple fires near Hudson and Lochbuie.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
No analog but online as well Blackice at ScanColorado and we are also sending updates at the bottom of that page.

Jim<

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
The only thing that is analog is the fire A dispatch, I'm getting now that they did a reverse 911 for the areas of CR 4 to 8 and CR 31 to 37.

Also Law ops on WINTAG 6.

Last edited:

swstow

Premium Subscriber
thanks

good luck blackice
i lived and worked in public safety in florida during the 98 wild fires so i have a idea of whats your going thru

Last edited:

swstow

Premium Subscriber
got it on computer now
getting mostly pd it sounds like

they seem to be keeping a cool head about it

blackice

I'm sure it was lightning caused. Just after 9:00 I was on the phone with a friend of mine, heard a loud pop on the phone followed by the thunder right after that.

NorthCOVideo

Premium Subscriber
There have been to more ground fires in the area late this afternoon, one on CR 31 and 22 involving Fort Lupton and Plateville, the second was a controlled burn that got out of control and caught some equipment one fire at CR 25 and 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.