Not open for further replies.

Dubbin

Feed Provider
You know your evening is going to suck when you see this

DSC00133.jpg

Then this

DSC00132.jpg

n2mdk

Past 10 days here that's what I've been getting plus one more flooding. I love bad weather myself, I guess I'm a storm chaser at heart. When I lived in NYC I used to go on my Apt roof to video the lightening. I know I know but that's who I am, Crazy Jerri.

Highpockets

Past 10 days here that's what I've been getting plus one more flooding. I love bad weather myself, I guess I'm a storm chaser at heart. When I lived in NYC I used to go on my Apt roof to video the lightening. I know I know but that's who I am, Crazy Jerri.

Did you ever see the Drifters up on the roof? :)

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
What do you think a tornado warning is.

Same thing but a tornado alert is when a tornado warning is for a big city/highly populated area. Either way they are no good (even though I would love to go chase one, still don't want one to happen).

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I love a good thunderstorm, even when I'm working (now that we are out of the place that wasn't grounded ... had a guy take a jolt thru his headset once when lightning got our tower). Tornados (es?) can take a hike though.

Nestled up against the Rockies, we tend to get storms when the weather bunches up against the hills. About time for it to start again..

Status
Not open for further replies.