Westmoreland unknown licenses (800MHz)

IStebleton

Premium Subscriber
While looking through licenses to try to figure out what freq "Parks Talkaround" might be, I've come across a few P25 Phase 1 LSM licenses, but the freqs don't match any of the sites active on ICORRS and I was wondering what these could be? The County Parks and Rec seem to use APX4000's with 800MHz stubby antennas, which leads me to believe they have an 800 MHz talkaround channel.

WQUR345
WQBM264
WQUR218

I also came across this license that has the 800 MHz interop channels as analog and DMR at 4 tower sites.
WQUJ716

Would anyone happen to have any insight on the LSM licenses, or the interop freqs with DMR?

jeffm77

While looking through licenses to try to figure out what freq "Parks Talkaround" might be, I've come across a few P25 Phase 1 LSM licenses, but the freqs don't match any of the sites active on ICORRS and I was wondering what these could be? The County Parks and Rec seem to use APX4000's with 800MHz stubby antennas, which leads me to believe they have an 800 MHz talkaround channel.

WQUR345
WQBM264
WQUR218

I also came across this license that has the 800 MHz interop channels as analog and DMR at 4 tower sites.
WQUJ716

Would anyone happen to have any insight on the LSM licenses, or the interop freq

WQUR345
WQBM264
WQUR218

WQUJ716

Would anyone happen to have any insight on the LSM licenses, or the interop freqs with DMR?
I will have to program these into my radio and see if there's anything on them.