what I am streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arizona Fire Departments and Forest Fire Crews
This feed reported online at: 2022-07-28 10:26:11 CDT
there was a question that my feed did not match what the new stream is called.
the new stream is called Maricopa County Public Safety.

the reason was when the power came back on my scanner loaded everything back on including airport frequencies. During fire season airport frequencies are used a lot for air to ground and air to air talk over the fires. so when the radio rebooted it put the scanner list back in the stream, I removed these frequencies so it will not show again until next fire season when I will reprogram them back into the scanner. Kind of rude for this to come from you folks instead of the person that sent it to you.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ***
User tillman42 (xxxxx@xxxx.xxx) has reported a problem with your feed.
Feed: Maricopa County Public Safety
Problem: Audio Does Not Match Description
Details: I only heard one call for Mesa Fire and then All I get is Airport frequencies on this feed.
RadioReference.com LLC - 1150 N Loop 1604 W Suite 108-556, San Antonio, TX 78231

All the person had to do was let me know. I do run the Arizona scanner enthusiasts facebook group , He could have let me know there.

Last edited by a moderator:

n0esc

Feed Provider
In defense of RR, that notice is exactly from the user that reported it to you. When a user uses the contact feed provider form, the RR system sends the automated message out to you. This prevents exposing your email address and contact info publicly while still allowing people to report issues to you.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Kind of rude for this to come from you folks instead of the person that sent it to you.

All the person had to do was let me know. I do run the Arizona scanner enthusiasts facebook group , He could have let me know there.
What exactly are you so bent out of shape about? There is a Report a Problem button on every feed, intended to be used for exactly this purpose (your audio did not match your feed description), and so the user followed the official and correct procedure to notify you. You got the email notification of the report, and you fixed the issue...problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.